Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

Patience will you? They’ll come out soon.

I can’t wait for Toy Story 4! And I’m surprised that our new character from the new movie is here. As well as others and the Inside Out Characters

1 Like

Woody can’t wait to see Duke and join him in this creep-fighting adventure!
HandsomeAshamedBoto-size_restricted

6 Likes

Gestern nochmal Toystory 1 und 2 geschaut :wink:

Servers 13, 15, 17 (and now 20) are available in Japan, South Korea, and Thailand.

The feature will automatically select the most efficient and cheapest campaign levels to raid. We did extensive testing of this with and without 2x drops.

2 Likes

inside out INSIDE OUT!

1 Like

Will it take into account if the stage has needed bits for a different badge? The original impression I got was that a stage would only have higher priority if it dropped more than 1 needed bit for the target badge, which is quite rare.

Also, will it take into account where a stage has bit drops that are not shown in the stage summary, ie. hidden drops?

But not the actual level cap was increased

@Polaris, what does Duke’s Purple skill exactly do? I asked over the weekend, but it was probably lost in the massive amount of replies. It says, “On his final ride”, but it never specifies what exactly his final ride is. Does it mean he crashes into the enemies when he runs out of health or something, or does it modify one of his skills and we just can’t tell?

3 Likes

Gold raise for skills? Who wants that?! PB already increased the prices by 1%! (Still a lot when you are an F2P player)

I think that is the purple skill

So do I, but it never specified exactly what it does. That was the whole point of the reply.

3 Likes

Its not like thay are going to reveal every charactor in the update renember hero spotlight they will probably reveal/tease the other charactors in the update and release the update piece by piece

It’s Great :blush:

Good but bad lol😓

It modifies his white skill and it isn’t dependent on his health. We’ll clarify that in the game text.

6 Likes

Will the mod power be doubled now it isn’t in the notes so just wanted to ask

I think we should have 6 heroes instead of 5. Now here me out, in levels, you go against 5-6 people in later levels. So I can’t thought it’d never fair if we had 6 players.

Edit: I know this unrelated to the topic, but still.

1 Like

Mods were doubled after the last update. This is live in the game already.

Edit in the patch notes above:

Server 13
These heroes were listed as being in the Surge Shop, but they are not.
Existing Heroes

• Hercules will be available in the VIP Crate (in addition to the Elite Campaign)
  • Woody will be available in the Guild Crate (in addition to the Elite Campaign)

Server 15
This was listed as Darkwing Duck, but it will be Mad Hatter.
Existing Heroes

• Mad Hatter will be available in the Chapter 14 Elite Campaign
2 Likes

@Polaris If southeast Asia have their own server why not other places in the world have it? Like south Europe or Scandinavian?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney