Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

I talked about chosen characters… :sweat_smile: It’s really boring for 14th server don’t have baymax, mad hatter or Hercules… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Like what you did to Shank when guild war was first introduced to the game? Or like Bo Peep in the new splash screen?

@Polaris would you be able to say what the next event after update would be?

@NegaDuck360 this isn’t the discobot topic. Don’t spam.

7 Likes

Guys stop complaining about the “She” comment obviously Bo Peep is coming she’s on the title screen. This is a good update and I’m excited to try out the power badge crafting as I’m fortunate enough to be VIP 8. Also Kaboom looks like he’s gonna be a really good hero. Looks like he’d pair with Mickey Mouse nicely

2 Likes

You do not know what is going on do you? “She” is actually Kim Possible, not Bo Peep.

4 Likes

Why can’t we just say it’s both? They’re both confirmed.

6 Likes

@Polaris two questions on this new function -

1. am i right to assume that the new function calculates stamina takes for farming bits on a normal stage?

2. does the algorithm factors in lesser stamina taken to farm the bits when a x2 drop buff is in place?

@Filadae_Djaq That Disscution is over They both been confirmed Bo Beep on title screen and KP on website so no more disscusing this

I know that I was pointing that out to @Knight_Dopey_II

When does this come out

Monday, unless there’s delays.

Polaris said Tuesday.

1 Like

Oh, Whoops

Yeah it’s Monday’s

I agree 100%

1 Like

@polaris I just want to know when they will add Ron’s “weasle” from Kim Possible? I want to see him use those nice white Pearls to bite the opposing heroes.

No it is Tuesday

What weasel? You mean naked mole rat?

1 Like

Yes :(. The King of eating everything on site.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney