Update 1.11.4-A Patch Notes

Happy happy:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hrrrrrrmmm Wat

1 Like

Dude your team really need to find a new creative way rather than increasing levels and rarities this often. It is exhausting and boring. I cannot wait for next month’s Orange +9 and level 125 oooooh so predictable.

2 Likes

You mean Orange +7.

1 Like

I’m in server 11. Currently O7.

Well what you said was confusing

サーバー13はアップデートがないのですか?
他のサーバーアップデートのときサーバー13に影響ありますか?

screenshot from that patch note too me that says guild shop

3 Likes

No changes for s16?

Or 16 lololl

What about a hero for this server update, Jasmine?

Thank you for the random cap raise! Very needed and not at all annoying!

Guessing they will release her in the next client update.

2 Likes

??? I said it very clear if you understand English.

I can understand English. But you ask for level 125 and Orange+9. When I corrected you, you said “there already is Orange+7”

Did you mean to say Orange+8 when you were correcting him?

Nope. I meant Orange+7

Oh my gosh! THANK YOU @Polaris! I’ve been searching for almost an hour to find out what makes each server so different, by the answers I found I realised I had already figured. Anyway, just seeing this post now and seeing Server 14 (my starter and only server account) getting some more cool stuff out of this update makes me happy. I still dream about collecting EVERY SINGLE HERO but with the other servers and drama and other stuff flying all over, the only thing I can do is have patience and wait. I was almost this close to deciding if I should make a new account on another server to try and achieve that goal but my curiosity got the better of me (in a good way for once!) and I stumbled upon this. BTW, I’m just recently using the forums for the first time so I didn’t even think to search up “Server 14” in the search box. Why am I blathering on and wasting your time? Well, I’m just really excited, that’s what.

2 Likes

So is joy staying in the diamond crates with t&p on server 1 then?

2 Likes

Yep (10 characters)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney