Update 1.11.4-A Patch Notes

y’all need to fix this sometime in the patch notes, because it got me confused when it first happened.

What’s the problem with it?

Is it because you’re rank 1?

I’m low rank on progress, when current rank says I’m rank 1

Lol you didn’t even get it right. Level 135. Stop being so mean to the devs or at least Polaris. Polaris just tells us the news he doesn’t make the decision.

3 Likes

@Baroness_Olaf_III. After every fortify the network contest, there’s usually a level cap increase. What you can do is prepare for it by gathering the badges you’re going to need for the increase.

2 Likes

Or wait for the badge bit contest, which usually comes after fortify the network.

their patch notes say further out. You shouldn’t expect this every time an update is released. Doing so will have Polaris not give us hints as what to expect in the future since it is being demanded already. This may or may not come, it is an idea they are throwing out.

Notice how at the bottom of that list is server merges? And that has just been announced yesterday.

That doesn’t mean the items above have to be completed first. They are different feautures. Features get cancelled or delayed and that doesn’t always delay other features.

2 Likes

This update is complete.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney