Update 1.11.4 Patch Notes

You could just use war chat not guild wall

5 Likes

Party Forums it’s time to get Dangerous because how good the update is

7 Likes

Indeed, but it worked quite well on the wall and avoided clogging up war chat with pinned posts

8 Likes

Can’t wait!

5 Likes

I dreamed and waited for Timon & Pumbaa and they weren’t available in one of my servers (S14 and S19).
Iuyq

22 Likes

Timon and Pumbaa when they come here and see Stitch
image https://media.giphy.com/media/10k0GUFX2ZkTAY/200.gif

39 Likes

Update summed up :smiley:

19 Likes

Great notes! Can’t wait 4 the arrival of the new heroes.

6 Likes

YAY! Jack Skellington is coming to my server! YAY!!! I’m so excited!

11 Likes

I like this update!
:star_struck:

7 Likes

Does this mean Tia will be moved to Diamond Crate only? :slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

Nice update.

5 Likes

To elite camp.

5 Likes

It’s been a long time since I haven’t gotten depressed over an update. Thank you for holding back level/rank cap for server 9. I still won’t make max level when you do up it in probably 2 weeks, but I might make 124 which is the closest I’ll ever have been to max.

The hero refreshes in shops actually rotates in all the new chars from the past few updates, so I have a chance of making some of them usable. Super excited Anger is in guild crate. I’ve been doing daily Anger elites since he’s been released and I’m still only at 4 stars. I have a solid chance of getting him to 6 stars now.

7 Likes

I can’t wait for Hercules. And Jack. And Sally!

6 Likes

Ok, usually I don’t jump on the “level increased too soon” bandwagon. But s16 hasn’t even had level 100 for 3 weeks and we are talking about another jump up… It’s very annoying.

8 Likes

Why we don’t have Timon & Pumbaa in all Servers?? Chars like Duke, Ducky & Bunny, Rafiki, they are in all Servers so why not Timon & Pumbaa?

4 Likes

Timon & Pumba are meant to counter Merlin. Merlin is not on all servers.

5 Likes

Rip ducky and bunny is in vip crate

5 Likes

I’m so excited for Peter lan!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney