Update 1.11-B Patch Notes

Update Sin Counter (Server 1 Perspective)

• “1.11*-B*” (+1)
  • New Hero (-1)
  • Cap Raise (+1)
  • New Rank/Chance to see new color (-1)
  • No one is leaving the shops (+1)
  • Small Update (+1)
  • No sign of Kim Possible (+1)

Sin Counter: 3

GIF:

33 Likes

Yes perblue said they were in the last patch notes go read it

7 Likes

They probably need a little more time to finish them up

7 Likes

Yeah the have also had a lot of “get ready” “be prepared” deals in game promoting them as well

1 Like

I don’t know why they introduced costumes/threads and have had nothing but Stitch forever now. There are definitely costumes from their respective movies to create one from and even if they don’t, they could just create all new ones like they did in Dragon Soul.

Are the constant level increases just for the whales that max heroes out 5 minutes after each raise? Makes no sense to constantly do this. Just let us sell things that we have too many of and can’t use like chips, raid tickets and potions (if you have a Surplus that continues to roll in) and we can move along. It does not have to be gold, it could be for a new shop currency.

12 Likes

What? (10 characters)

They fixed the chip excess problem with mods. You need chips now to advance the mods. The xp potions can be sold but im with you on raid tickets. I have 50k or so and cant use them fast enough. Id love to sell them or find some use for them

9 Likes

Im about to resing the game… this rate of new heroes its becoming ridiculous. Probably this its my last month of playing, sorry to say but the game its becoming repetitive and non stop grinding.

8 Likes

These guys are coming at some point this summer. Polaris has confirmed this in a previous note but there was never any suggestion that they were imminent. Be patient. We’ve got a new character.

I don’t mind the constant level cap increases, honestly I think they are necessary. But the rarity increases are another matter. Farming badges is such a drain on time and resources.

16 Likes

Update Sin Counter (Server 19 Perspective)

• New Heroes (-1)

• Cap Raise (+1)

• New Heroes Won’t Help The Terrible Meta (+5)

• Other Things Already Stated by @Filadae_Djaq (+4)

Sin Count: 9

Summary: Server 19 life ain’t gettin better, this isn’t a good update.

7 Likes

Honestly, what really annoys me is that port increase is happening literally a day after it would have been useful for the contest.

7 Likes

No…

Small update…
S1-13 has now same cap (but only s1-8 will have cap rise NOW) and Peter Pan, ready to release hero, (with Simba and Timon) should join soon. I assume we will have next patch notes next week.
Peter will be August sign-in.

7 Likes

Finally, new heroes in S19, but was exited on S1 and S16. d9v3amm-b4ed28ae-cc66-4ecd-8f8c-d916f3b2f010

7 Likes

I mean I would guess the same thing of their being an update next week, I mean this is update 1.11-B

2 Likes

Once again; SLOW DOWN THE INCREASES. That is literally all we are asking for.

24 Likes

Now goes up to teamlvl 130😭. Stop increasing

13 Likes

Update is trash a new hero n lvl increase, where is the friendship auto complete, where is the help guild mates.

14 Likes

Update summed up ;(

23 Likes

No, this does :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

New character, yay. But dis, doesn’t make any sense. Look, Beast is buff & bulky yet he is a Damage hero. It would make a whole lot of sense if he were a Tank. So unsatisfied about him being a Damage hero. But anyway, great notes.

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney