Update 1.12.1 Patch Notes

Hi there ! In the german version of the game there is a error in the “enhancement s” section pls fix :blush:

1 Like

Keep the good work

2 Likes

También hay un error con jack jack cuando usa su habilidad azul desaparece igual como el infectados de jack jack

4 Likes

This is a great update! I love the bug fixes!

3 Likes

It seems like it’s getting worse. The more I play the game. Every time I touch the screen it looks like a flash of light. I guess it should be called a glitch.

It’s very annoying.

:crown:
:angel:

5 Likes

Hi there ! What kind of device are you using and try switching to the english version of the game that helped me a lot.
(Had a lot of bugs in the german Version)

3 Likes

About asian server update, still theres no reply from apple or google? We are dying to wait

3 Likes

We are releasing 1.12.1 for servers 1-12, 14, 16, 18-19. This is an unforced update that will not require a server restart, so please watch your app store for the new version!

5 Likes

So around when will we be able to download the update?

2 Likes

It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to many hours for the app to show in the stores after we release it. I’ll update here when we’ve confirmed it’s available.

7 Likes

Correction - we have not yet released 1.12.1.

I’ll update here when we do release the app, but we are planning for today.

7 Likes

Ok, for real this time :laughing:
1.12.1 has been released to all the app stores. This is an unforced update, so please watch your store for 1.12.1 and install it as soon as you can.

Google Play is currently available for download.

6 Likes

Apple store seems to be available now.

3 Likes

@Polaris the flickering seems to be persisting in the mailbox, on the 1.12.1 client :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Do you have a lot of unclaimed mailbox messages?

6 Likes

Yeah I do - on a different account with a relatively empty mailbox, the flickering is gone.

1 Like

Update 1.12.1 is now available on Google for Servers 13, 15,17 & 20. The update on iOS is still waiting for review.

2 Likes

Several of us in server 5 didn’t get our invasion rewards at the end though f last weeks invasion. I worked hard to get first place, and spent a lot of resources on it, it’s been very annoying to get nothing for it!

Will we get those rewards any time soon?

1 Like

We’re still looking into which players didn’t get the invasion rank rewards, and why this happened. Once we’ve identified who was affected we’ll send out what rewards players earned.

4 Likes

Bug fixes are cool but for a moment I thought there was new hereos

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney