Update 1.12.1 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.12.1

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.12.1 Update! This release has a couple bug fixes that surfaced after our 1.12 release!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue that caused hero power in Invasion to drop off.
  • Fixed the flickering that occurs on the Quest screen.
  • Fixed some screen layout issues for the new Enhancement settings in German.
  • Fixed a visual issue that made it appear that you were receiving less gold than you were supposed to on some Campaign nodes (you were always given the correct amount).
  • Fixed an issue with the amount of power Red Rarity was giving some heroes. (This fix is already live)
  • Fixed an issue where the Menu button would stop working for some players
24 Likes

We are planning to release this update on Monday, pending approvals.

This update will only be for Servers 1-12, 14, 16, 18-19.

15 Likes

Thanks @Polaris

:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

Asia server still don’t get this 1.12 update and you are planning to 1.12.1 bug fix update in monday?
Come on what’s up?
Is it possible to update this weekend during contest? I can not use my stamina and dia because it is useless and waste of resources until we get the new update

6 Likes

This isn’t DS!! :wink:

9 Likes

Don’t spoil it here please

2 Likes

Good job pal

1 Like

cant access the menu button on the upper right, cant up my hero skills and cant get the points on daily quests… waste of time!

3 Likes

Ok, a bug fix, nothing to complain about here! :grin:

4 Likes

There is an error that shows in most heroes, the improvement obtained by the stun collection in heroes that do not even stun.

2 Likes

I’m just curious how some of these bugs get through to the live version, do you not playtest the new updates? Some of these could’ve been overlooked, but others like flickering menu you wouldn’t thought would’ve been seen testing it out.
Every update seems to have several bugs, more than I see in other games.I can only assume you only have 1-2 guys testing it. If that’s the case, I’m sure some of the top active community members would sign a NDA and help test out stuff like this on a “beta” server

7 Likes

I am having the exact same issue!!! Put in a ticket last night and when I logged in today everything was working normally… for about an hour. Then BAM can’t access menu. How did they manage to put a timer on fixing a problem?

2 Likes

Is there no update today? Since the game does not announce the approval, it is difficult to find the announcement every time. It’s a stamina consumption event, so I can’t play at all because it’s not catching up. Even if the server is not updated, the friend quest resets with an error.

2 Likes

No new hero? I thought there’s going to be a new September sign in Hero. Either Kim Possible or Jasmine.

2 Likes

This is only a bug fix update, not the monthly update

4 Likes

This has been an awesome update.
I especially like the quick autogill for badges in enhancements but could we see the same thing for leveling the skills? Be so much easier than just constantly smashing the level up skill button. Hope that made sense.

3 Likes

I know. I guess maybe next week then.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me but invasion is acting wonky​:weary::sob:

2 Likes

We’ll get that stuff like next week basically because this week just ended with all the delayed stuff : (

3 Likes

Wtf. Jafar kills everyone
Why did you make him so broken? Even more than Quorra pre-nerf-patch. And of course, say the absolute truth is gonna get me flagged.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney