Update 1.12.2 Discussion

This 100%. I’m not excited in adding in a new calculation into how I spend money haha. I’ve avoided buying any gold offers since the beginning, now they might be necessary and that’ll force me to give up some spending in other areas. (I won’t spend more because of this, just have to spend smarter)

3 Likes

If orange skills existed it wouldn’t be such a big gap for player’s to get a rank it will take ages

This whole „red skill“ idea is just a defensive maneuver to justify another „drain“ instead of giving us a „source“.
I encourage every serious gamer to read the „game mechanics“ section of Wikipedia to get a deeper insight into how these game work.

In adittion for the company these „red skills“ ARE passive skills the are cheap to implement into the game as they require no additional animation - very convenient…make up your own opinion.

What can we expect in the future ?!

• 7 and 8th star
    1. friendship
  • Another useless drain of any sort
2 Likes

Their just making the team lvl cap higher and higher until its impossible to even lvl up

Good grief. Why does everyone have to whine about everything? You Can get a character to Red while only being Level 127 (Like my Joy) it won’t take as long as everyone is moaning about it would. And ya know as much as people complained about the 6th star originally people love it now. It might be to soon but this is far from a bad thing!

I love the muppets, this is a wonderful time to start them off.

Did they forget about server 19 update about the mods because that’s not fair

Be glad! :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, it’s probably just missing from the list :c

1 Like

I thought the update was gonna be Jasmine and Tron … Not Muppets

2 Likes

Maybe next update…

1 Like

If your gonna make more skills at least start with orange ones

1 Like

Sorry, anything is better then nothing.

The next update is probably 1.13
And we hopefully will Kim and Jasmine in the next update

1 Like

Has anyone completed Huey Dewey And Louie’s friend campaign?

I only know of 1 person that has, so far, though I can’t access the game at the moment… plenty others surely have by now.

You won’t be able to unlock Epic City Watch until you have promoted a hero that has a red skill to red rarity - the skill won’t be unlocked, but since not all heroes have red skills right now, you need to make sure to promote at least one from the list to access this mode.

7 Likes

That makes sense, thanks! Will red skill chips from playing the Epic CW (using that hero) be usable for unlocking any red skill, or are they tied to specific heroes?

1 Like

They are tied to that specific hero.

3 Likes

Aaaah, not really what I was hoping for but that clears up the confusion. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh!!
It makes sense now

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney