Update 1.12.2 Discussion

In the forum post i understand that you need 2 to accomplish 2 requirements:
1° A full Red rarity team OR a hero with a red skill unlocked
2° 15 Epic keys

I think #1 specifies that you need both, not either

@Winterbotton, exact text from the post:

“Then, to start an Epic Mode City Watch, you’ll need to a team of heroes of red rank or higher, at least one of which has a Red Skill. Only red heroes can be used in Epic City Watch!”

At least one of which.

2 Likes

Well i expect this to be a mistake in the redaction unless they are expecting us to pay for the red skill materials for unlock one hero and being able to do this.

1 Like

Sadly that’s quite possibly exactly the plan

I don’t think red skills were necessary. :sweat:

2 Likes

You aren’t alone.
BURRRN

3 Likes

(Cough cough)gonzo(cough cough)

1 Like

This was my least favorite update to be honest. The red skills may widen the gap between many players.
But it’s nice we get to see the enemy team in Arena now.

3 Likes

At least they added new characters…thats probably gonna be op beyond measures!!!

(Think about a good think about this update)

I can’t wait to see them.

As “ugly” as Piggy is, she seems to have a good Skillset:

• Bo Peep’s White Skill
  • Gaston’s Green Skill
  • and Quorra’s Purple Skill
3 Likes

If she is on Red team and deals fantastic damage, she will be a good replacement for Quorra in Invasion

2 Likes

Here’s my thoughts in 1.12.2

Pros

• Muppets! Yay! I though the Muppets have a low chance of coming but they did!
  • More than one character came. There’s two.
  • Red skills are added for some new and old heroes!
  • No cap increase, good…

Cons

• I thought we are fixing Jafar.
  • Where’s Jasmine? She is delaying for a while!
  • The Muppets are pretty OP!
  • It is gonna take a while to unlock the Red skills since I need to get through all of the orange promotions.
  • No changes to the shopping…
  • WHERE ON EARTH IS KIM!!!

Score: 4/10 = 40%

Gif:

Sentence: “I miss the time when the update has five to six new heroes… (0.4 Patch and 1.3 Patch)”

6 Likes

I realize they release 5 heroes in the duration of 4 weeks every time now

I thought Piggy looks very nice.

I feel we are being to negative. In the long term Red Skills are a good thing. Perhaps if they wait a month or so to have it roll out on All Servers (because let’s be honest server 1 is mostly whales) more people will have Red characters. I for one am excited about this game changing new addition! I only have 1 Red character right now (Joy) but maybe I’ll have more when it rolls out…

Yeah I’m excited to upgrade Stitch even more with a red skill if and when he gets one. But it’s gonna be hard to upgrade many heroes to red and get red skills for all of them. Upgrading mods is pretty hard. But I’ll see what the update brings next week

sigh mods
I’m just waiting for the invasion fix

So dissapointed with unnecessary red skill. Like many pointed out already, why skip over the orange skills? What was the whole point of the orange badges and colors all this times. And they go way to fast with all these mod upgrades and stuff too. I’m still figuring out how these things work and now it’s already possible to upgrade and modify them to oblivion too. Which is nice…for whales that have countless heroes maxed out already and have the diamonds and gold to spare.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney