Update 1.12.2 Patch Notes

@Aurora_Veil I mentioned earlier about the city watch and red skills briefly. So the hero themselves have to be red. The next difficulty in City watch is to aquire pieces for red skills. So to answer your question, you can play epic mode with only red heroes. You use red heroes to unlock the pieces to red skills. You can not get red skills before hand nor are they of restriction to doing epic mode. Hope this helps. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Want to know what I think might have even remotely balanced this whole thing?

If the whirlwind that is granted by the disk didn’t do any damage and instead just blinded.

7 Likes

Finally Simba and Nala on 14!image

8 Likes

Me: Scrooge in Campaign and Jasmine where they at
but cool Muppets wished Kermit was here but very iconic also Red skills seems a bit dumb also theres no way they would get Scrooge a model and everything and just let him say a word and not be playable

14 Likes

Thankfully, he will be. Waiting (from beta).

Red skills is terrible idea, and even give them to new heroes, meh. :face_vomiting:
Muppets, nice to see something quite different.

9 Likes

Hey @Polaris , just wondering.

What was the rationale for skipping out on orange skills and jumping right to red?

I’m not trying to criticize, I’m just sincerely wondering why this decision was made. Thanks for any insight. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

44 Likes

Mr Incredibles, jafar, and baymax get red Skills soon. Speaking of red Skills. Soon it get server 2-14

4 Likes

@SpiderHog I don’t think spoilers are aloud.

@The_Spooky_Vizier Where did you find it? What’s that called?

3 Likes

I edited it myself.

3 Likes

What’s that meme called?

2 Likes

I just searched up “Thrown out of window meme template”.

But let’s get back on topic.

5 Likes

Great idea

4 Likes

I actually laughed. Whoever does the balancing needs to get it together. I’m on the edge of quitting as D&B meta (S19) makes it impossible to create a fun, diverse team instead of 5 frontliners. It sucks the thinking out of it.

I am glad about the change for CW though, kudos for that. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

D&b meta may be broken but at least we don’t have disks for them

5 Likes

Scrooge McDuck And Jasmine aren’t spoilers they’re in friend campaigns

4 Likes

sooo… Muppets, wonder why they started out with Animal instead of Kermit?

5 Likes

Seems that PB don’t even know what’s our problem with Jafar. Poor communication.

7 Likes

Wheres Kermit

7 Likes

This made me laugh. I’m sorry? (Maybe)

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney