Update 1.12 Patch Notes

The level cap being raised too quickly problem can technically be fixed by PerBlue lowering the amount of EXP we need to level up, so they can still keep the 2 week level raise pace, but just lowered the required EXP amount should fix it :-).

Can have it so that the amount of EXP you need to level up depends on how far behind you are level wise and adjust it that way.

But yeah I see what you mean, but I at least think the problem in terms of the level raise pace can be solved by having the EXP required to level up be more scaleable :-).

And for the new characters I don’t think they will necessarily be overpowered like Ducky and Bunny’s laser attack, but they will likely be above the old meta curve, but more so on the power of Peter Pan and Timon and Pumba.

Hope you don’t mind me typing all of this to you, but just want to help if possible you see :-).

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate. It’s nice to get at least one response since I already know Perblue and Polaris are just going to ignore my message anyways like they always do. It’s just nice to know that all my frustrations aren’t in vain and that there is at least someone that listens to them. Because there’s really nothing more frustrating than to just be straight up ignored like you don’t even exist.

1 Like

The description for Jafar’s white and purple skills seem conflicting. Why would Jafar charm an enemy if it will INCREASE their basic damage, speed, and make them immune to disables? Shouldn’t he be charming an ally?

1 Like

If the enemy is charmed by him, it makes the charmed enemy significantly stronger to deal more damage on it’s own team. If he did that to an ally, he’s harming his own team. “Ally” just refers to the charmed enemy.

6 Likes

Ah glad you appreciate that much and yeah happy to help :-).

I don’t think it is that Polaris don’t want to respond to that kind of comments, but rather that they are under rules by the company, though you might have some more luck in the customer support reply wise if you formulate it as constructive feedback and are polite. Depending on who answers though you might not get 100% the feedback you want in terms of response as the style depends on the employee who writes back I assume, but in general though if you are more likely to reach out to Perblue than here on the forums I think.

I hope that idea can maybe help you, but yeah if anything I am up for listening and chat and happy that I replied to you helped you :-). So yeah, hope this helps ^^.

3 Likes

When will you deal with the real big issues on here so much good work spoiled by silly limits. Mod power ok interesting but 4 mod slots and not enough mods or mod power. However the biggest imbalance is the lack of disk power. There is no way to get this and it needs addressing Polaris. I mean cap raises every month are bonkers and so is the amount of heroes being released it’s just to fast. Our server hasn’t been merged but has suffered majorly because of this. When will this change. You said quote things will slow down? When?

I mean, in Polaris’ defense what is he supposed to say to you? Sorry you disagree with the developer plan, nothing I can do about it?

You expect him to respond to every single person who posts the same thing. Grow up.

6 Likes

The bottom of what? I don’t see them on the main post. I see where things are going but not what is being removed.

Actually he posted later, no shop rotations this time.

1 Like

@Polaris When will Simba and Nala come to server 14?

These patch notes look great!
Happy birthday to me :birthday: thanks @Polaris and team :heart:

9 Likes

@Polaris you answer other questions and ignore mine (maybe I should ask you to answer)

Sorry if you misunderstood. I know fully well that Polaris is just the messenger. Hence why I addressed my comment to both Polaris and Perblue and not just one of the two. Normally when we had a comment we would have at least gotten a ‘‘Thanks for your reply, I’ll pass it along to my superiors’’. But lately all we’ve been getting is the silent treatment. I still want to thank you for response and even though we might not agree on some things I do enjoy being heard.

1 Like

@Polaris Do lion king heroes get their own collection?

3 Likes

@Polaris

Regarding the Invasion Boss Quick Fight Perk, can you tell the developers to make it so it only does 10% damage instead of “one-shotting” the whole bot specially by overpowered players

1 Like

Young Simba & Nala look fun. Jafar looks fun. I look forward to picking both up and leveling them on Tuesday!

Sulley & Boo’s refresh looks good. It looks like you really looked for a way to creatively address his survivability issue without just slapping some armor on him or his badges. I look forward to seeing how it actually plays out.

Time will tell on the Dash buff. I personally don’t think his damage is too bad, it’s mostly his survivability as he often dies almost instantly when he jumps to the front. He is already a powerhouse in invasion so I’m definitely looking forward to that increase there.

I like Judy as a hero so I’m glad she received some love. Hopefully it’s enough to make a difference and bring her back in as a contender toward the top tier of play.

Yax still didn’t get nearly enough attention in my opinion and he hope there were just some stat buffs missing from that. I still think he’ll need attention, but I’m glad you all decided to make a few additional buffs to heroes beyond the one who got refreshed. Also good to see it’s starter heroes so new players should have an easier time progressing through the early game.

The new guild level and guild perks look great and should give us things to continue working toward.

The new auto-add for enhancement looks fantastic. I like that you have us toggle options making it easier to suit our personal needs. If I need certain badges I’m working on I can toggle that tier off or do it manually still, great stuff!

I am very excited about now having mod upgrades available for my server (s8). I would like to see more rewards for mods in general though. I participate weekly and buy 2 extra mods every invasion and I simply don’t have enough pieces to advance them. Since it requires pretty significant participation to unlock the top tier rewards, and we only get a chance for the same mod once every 2 months (3 colors * 3 mod types), I do think we should be earning significantly more mod pieces and mod power. Hopefully that’s something you can continue to pass back to the team and they can find some way to address it.

I’m really interested to work on teams around the new super crit system. I’m not sure I necessarily like the idea of it because it seems like it’d be easier for players and coders to just scale stats back on heroes at or approaching that cap or shift them to more +crit damage stats. At the end of the day though, I can see how it makes sense with Study and Scare buffs providing 100% crit, to add another tier after that for synergy with heroes who already have high crit.

I am excited to start a new color of gear tier, but I do think something should be done to address the frequency of level cap and gear raises. 4 weeks is plenty of time to gear a lot of heroes to max even for people who spend a fair amount, but as we get higher and higher the requirements get more and more. I understand that the increases are necessary, not just for revenue from larger spenders, but to keep the game progressing. I don’t even necessarily think the 4 week rate is the problem. I think the problem is that there isn’t really much of a catch up mechanic for the game.

Something I’d like you to consider providing as feedback, and I’m sure it’s been proposed before, but leveling should receive the same approach as the route you’ve gone with Chapter stamina requirements. If the new cap is 135, the XP required level your team level and heroes to 130 should be scaled back significantly. I’d also like to see a way to make gearing through the early stages of the game on older servers improve.

Right now it takes ~35-40k stamina to gear a new hero up to o8. I apologize if my numbers are off, but I recall needing ~600 Stam packs per hero I’ve been bringing up from early purple. That is simply too much in my opinion. While the chapter stamina decrease has certainly helped with this, a lot, it didn’t solve the root issue. Farming for bits that drop 1/4+ when you need 50 is a significant drain. I don’t think every gear tier needs to be easier, and I know it would be much more complicated to address than just lowering bit requirements, but I do think there needs to be some sort of catch up mechanic to help the average player keep up to an extent. Even if it’s to help them get a hero caught up 5 tiers behind the max, that at least helps the hero be somewhat usable, even at a big disadvantage like that.

Just a few thoughts. Overall I think the patch looks fantastic and I plan to enjoy it. There are always areas to improve, but I can see that you’re all trying and that’s good enough for me right now. Good job PB!

18 Likes

@Polaris In server 19 the (potential) friendship between Herc and Maui disappears when both of them reach level 75. Is this something that will be addressed at some point?

3 Likes

It was mentioned somewhere that it happens because an item needed for the friendship is not available yet on server 19, so the campaign doesn’t work yet :confused::man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I think Ihave seen that as well @LilRubyKinz! :slight_smile:

Still needs to be addressed though. It’s just frustrating for everyone seeing the image there and then it just disappears.

2 Likes

Yes, it would be good if it were addressed formally so that we know when we can work on their campaign. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want simba e na la Young on Server 16

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney