Update 1.12 Patch Notes

Definitely willing to have Jafar for my Coliseum team. Plus, not minding about the cap increase, I can’t wait to delve more further into the story when Chapter 21 comes out. Plus, it’s good to have hero refreshes to raise those from the graveyard of being left in the dust. In other words, this is a good update.

3 Likes

Once again, the level cap increase and additional promotion rank updates are TOO FREQUENT. Flooding the game with too many heroes, too fast. It’s infuriating, and I’m losing my desire to play rapidly.

The quality of life updates are always great, and legitimately help gameplay. Hero refresh is also sorely needed, so I’m glad to see that is back.

But seriously, these cap and rank increases are literally ruining the game. I’m over it.

8 Likes

Why did you wait until the contest started to release these notes, why wait until the everyone uses there energy to bit farm, ridiculous.

1 Like

No because Charm’s effect is to make the target temporarily switch sides. Jafar takes control of an enemy and while he’s controlling them they have higher damage and can’t be disabled. Makes sense really

1 Like

Hey is there any reason why server 16 hasn’t gotten Gaston yet? Like seriously it feels like we’re way behind here server 15 even got young simba and nala. I mean sure we got darkwing and baymax and hiro but gaston is my main man and I seriously a bit pissed we haven’t gotten him yet after so long

Nice that initial starter heroes are getting some love finally.

I completely agree that mods seems to be a whale feature. I manged to obtain 36 mods for 49 unlocked heroes since invasion was introduced to S16. I buy one in Invasion shop and get 1 through Invasion progress rewards.
As I commented last time to the release notes to the previous update the way to obtain mods is completely insufficient. Now a fourth mod spot is being added.
No, I won’t spend 20K+ Diamonds/month to buy me some through this completely overpriced shop (as the majority of players won’t I suppose).

Think about more distribution ways for mods and for disc power. Implement at least some deals for diamonds outside invasion shop if you want mods to be a relevant feature for the player base and not only for top tier players.

But who am I talking to? The people who increase caps every 4 weeks even if it goes to Red and lvl135 on older servers with item droprates 1/4+. But this is old news. Sorry for bothering you PB.

9 Likes

It’s National Tell a Joke Day so i hope this patch note isn’t a joke!

2 Likes

Patch notes have been on Friday afternoons quite consistently. No one to blame except yourself if you didn’t wait to see them before blowing everything.

A question about server 14: just saw the teaser there and there is no Anger, just Joy and the Beast. So, where is the mistake?

Why isn’t young simba and nala not on my server

1 Like

We finally got a hero refresh. Thank you so much @Polaris . Especially for Sully. Thank you.

2 Likes

@Polaris will Joy and Timon & Pumbaa be available in the gold crate now?

3 Likes

Another cap raise… This will make many people leave the game. And there s nothing about fixing the crashing problem in coli and war

5 Likes

@Polaris It says that Sulley’s woody disc now heals for a greater percent. What if the disc is already 5 stars? Does the healing go above 100% now?

5 Likes

Polaris, can we have sneak peak at the red badges?

3 Likes

Finally, they put simba & nala. It is time

1 Like

Yes well, new badge is red. But my fav. red badge.

1 Like

Update is Tuesday, so Jafar is so Ja-close and yet so Jafar.
lol bad joke

12 Likes

What server are you on

2 Likes

I don’t think we will see in September Sign-in… More probably we will see Jasmine, i think… But i have still a good omen for seeing her in September/October

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney