Update 1.12 Patch Notes

Cool
It’s so close yet so JA-far away
GET IT?

Me: “Finally I maxed out my characters. I can finally relax”. Perblue: “I’m about to end this man’s whole career”.

3 Likes

Hmmmm so Jasmine is coming out the next update I’m guessing

1 Like

Update Sin Counter

• Simba & Nala (-1)
  • Jafar (-1)
  • No Jasmine (+1)
  • Still no Kim Possible (+1)
  • Desired refresh for Sulley & Boo (-1)
  • “Wreck and Repair” now has a chance to block all disables (-1)
  • Another HP increase to Dash (-1)
  • No increase in Base Stats for Yax (+1)
  • Almost useless purple skill gets a boost. Not bad, but still (+1)
  • Guild Level 4 (-1)
  • New Perks (-5)
  • Removed double drop perk (+1)
  • Auto Add for VIP6+ (+1)
  • Mod Boost (-1)
  • Super Crit (-1)
  • Power Ups decrease (+1)
  • Almost Permanent Markers (-1)
  • Guild ban (-1)
  • Bug Fixes (-10)
  • Cap increase (+1)
  • New Color (+1)
  • No Shop Rotations for any of the servers (+1)

Final Sin Counter: -15

16 Likes

Who said Jasmine is the new heroe? Alone or with her tiger? Like in sorceres arena

1 Like

Best update ever finaly sulley returned to be the best tank and yax got imroved now both will much helpful than ever

2 Likes

Where does it says removed double perk drop?

1 Like

Kinda hilarious how people have been begging for Sulley to have better defense and Yax to have better healing for months, an they both get a refresh that completely ignores anything they need…

Edit to add:

Like, do the devs actually play the game? Do they realise they built damage heroes who could one shot Sulley even if they gave him a 100% hp boost? He needs armor and reality, not bubble wrap.

And Yax takes so long to heal and does absolutely nothing else. Give him starting engery and conservation like Finnick, and MAYBE we’ll use him.

2 Likes

If you mean more Armor for Sulley he is actually getting more Armor now :-).

Scream Power
Sulley gains skill power every time an enemy is scared by anyone. This lasts until the end of the wave.

• +15% skill power
  • Sulley now gains a percent of his skill power as armor“.

As for Yax I am not sure why he isn’t getting a bigger boost, but at least a little better for early game content which I guess is good.

3 Likes

Thatll mean very little against Duke, Beast, Bo Peep, or Ducky and Bunny. He needs CORE STATS, not an ability to toughen up 10 seconds into a fight when hes already been exposed to 300k damage and killed.

1 Like

Are you just not reading what it says? His purple skill will permanently add armor based on his skill power. It’s not 10 seconds after it starts or whatever.

It will get stronger with time and scares. But it will add armor from the start as well.

2 Likes

Sulley’s Ralph disk will now completely cancel disables which means he can more easily self-heal, and to avoid making him die as easily use a second tank as well that can help him out, as well as crowd control to keep the enemy team from attacking and activating their skills.

I think that’s the best way or one of the best ways to use Sulley I think :-).

Purple skill - 45
Disk - 46 (if not changed)
So, not much (or nothing) has changed to him at early stage, also it’s dissapoiting that he’s got NO base stat boost.

Because it was to be in this patch but was removed due to various bugs

True, so not really an update that will help him overall in terms of the early game content. A bit too bad, but can understand they don’t want to buff a beginner character that much, though they could make it so that his stat acceleration increase after a certain point to not make him overpowered for the early game.

At the very we will see on how it goes I suppose and if Yax get a better buff later.

Yes I’m so excited for another villain!

Hay algo que aun no agregan, en la oleada me gustaría que exista un filtro para los héroes “disponibles” ya que es muy cansado recorrer siempre los 67 héroes que aún no usas.

Ah okay. What was it exactly surely not removing double drops items?

@Polaris

For Yax’s refresh, does he not have Basic Stat increases, like the other Hero Refreshes. It only lists his friendship disk updates. No where does it mention his updates to his base stats. Is this a mistake or was the info omitted for a reason?

Omg this update is good! Sully really needed that Hero Refresh, Can you possibly do a Hero Refresh for Zurg in the next update? It’s okay if you say no

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney