Update 1.13.2-A Patch Notes

Oops! Another level cap raise. I hope my guildmates would understand me for not being able to catch up. :disappointed:

@Polaris, which heroes will be available at this chapterā€™s Elite campaign?

I didnā€™t expect an early farewell with Ducky & Bunny.

5 Likes

Yeahhhhh More Cap Levelā€¦ Moreā€¦ Cappppā€¦ Levelā€¦ :sob: :expressionless:

9 Likes

So did I.
So long to those future stars and power levels.
Farewell D&B. May you live on through Elite stages.

4 Likes

Why donā€™t they give us the cap raise on Fortify the network contest week? Just after we spend thousand of stamina, we have cap raise the very next week!!! (Along with Catch up challenge!)

This! Is! Terrible!!!

21 Likes

At least I can finally get miss piggy, but wasnā€™t megavolt supposed to come out this month?

2 Likes

Why is Mickey Mouse going back into City watch? Hasnā€™t he been in City watch before? Isnā€™t there so many other newer Heroes to put in City watch shop?

6 Likes

@Polaris I just re-read all the patch notes for servers 1-12 after Bo Peep came out and she has never been in City watch shop!
Why put Rafiki in City watch when he came out after Bo Peep? Now you guys are choosing Mickey to replace Robin hood? Mickey Mouse is far older & has been in City watch before why are you guys putting him back when you could have put someone like her that hasnā€™t been in City watch before?
I thought you guys went in some kind of order but now this doesnā€™t make any sense.

5 Likes

Wow do you think we can go one month without a level/cap increase? It really seems like we are just trying to chase people away from this game. When the requirements go up so much to level teams up its getting beyond a pay to play version of the game. Give us a break! Slow down a little bit! I cant even recomend new players to try to get into this game because they can never catch up!

27 Likes

They need to raise levels so servers can eventually merge that are dying out. Still a lot to catch up to server 1

3 Likes

Are we ever going to get different upgrades for mods? Itā€™s been armor, purple skill and normal critical for several months now.

5 Likes

Cap increase is too fast.

13 Likes

Well great, you are giving people a heads up.
Please explain to your customers howā€™s for peets sake itā€™s possible to equip 80+ Charakters with 4 mods and improve them to 7+? Where do you get the resources for that if you canā€™t manage to get to the top tiers of Invasion due to being stuck at Orange 5/6 due to the lack of stamina deals for diamonds?
Nearly every older hero is useless and you need resources for the overpowered newer ones since imbalance is so apparent to everyone.
Youā€™re bleeding your player base dry and youā€™re bleeding this game dry and wonā€™t budge on the 4 weeks cap policy.
All the energy you put in in we as players put in for nothing. So announce the dates when you plan to close the game already.

38 Likes

A bit of a typo @Polaris

19: A Pirateā€™s Life For Meā€œā€

You mean Characters.

Caps needs to be 1.5 months if you donā€™t want the game to die like seriously money hungry they donā€™t even care. Can I not share my own opinion? This forums actually sucks. Perblue canā€™t even take criticism.

18 Likes

You spelled cap increase wrong. Should be free stamina increase

4 Likes

He is NOT good

1 Like

You donā€™t seem to understand. It is perblues Intention was o get rid of old gamer. They block newer gamers from reaching higher rewards in contests and leaguesā€¦
If sth is unreachable it works as a blocker to newer gamers.
Also the so called ā€ždynamic pricingā€œ works this way. Newer players are rewarded older gamers shunned

8 Likes

So Iā€™m on server 3 and we have an update today? I havenā€™t seen anything posted about this, am i missing something?

2 Likes

Yep in my server 5 too

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney