Update 1.13.2-A Patch Notes

I’m confused about this because there is no context

2 Likes

Seem like sound word “Crackers” :joy:

1 Like

@Polaris Please Answer right now? Is it update or not today?

1 Like

Invasion rewards didnt appear so probably this server update is to fix that. There will be no level cap increase today

1 Like

Thanks for this information.

1 Like

Also dont think tagging polaris will help… he is probably not working at 13:30 on saturday (ct time)…-

2 Likes

This level increase is a huge mistake to be honest. I hope you decide to pospone it. Every day there is a bigger difference between powerful players and weak players and It makes many players to give up this game :pensive::pensive::pensive:

23 Likes

Then they’ll claim that they’re listening to their players’ wishes. Must all be in support tickets because comments in the forums usually seem unanimous.

9 Likes

Yep Totally agree with you… They dont know how to balance right know… Just push player by increasing level cap… Hard for me to catch level :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Like… office is even open? Someone will end server restart?

9 Likes

Why a server update

1 Like

I can’t get in

3 Likes

That’s how we know the cap is coming in our guild.

Bo Peep is moving out of the Heist shop this update on S1-S12. Why do you think that she would go into City Watch shop? New heroes usually end up in one shop starting about 4-6 weeks after the hero releases. Seldom do heroes move from one shop to another shop. After they have had some time in any shop, they usually move to the Elite campaign. After they have been in the Elite campaign for a long time, they occasionally come back to a shop, like Mickey coming into the City Watch shop.

3 Likes

When can we get logged back in.

1 Like

When the server has been restarted. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Are these constant level/rank increases only to appease the whale population of the game? If so, is there no other way to make them happy, which will simultaneously make the rest of the player base happy? Too many XP potions and gold? Create a new shop or crate where things that are in excess can be used as the currency to purchase things that will interest people with this particular problem.

Constantly raising the levels and ranks just alienates the rest of your players since this affects many other things out of our reach, such as new heroes’ friendship campaigns and their unlock requirements and the constant pursuit to acquire badges for those, while still needing the lower common ones for raising those that aren’t your main higher leveled heroes (i.e. the constant influx of new heroes that instantly become the new meta). There needs to be an end game and raising the level cap/ranks eventually would be fine, if it wasn’t THIS frequent. Space it out more to every 6 months or more, definitely not monthly, as it feels like it ends up being most of the time. I get that whales pay the bills and make the freemium world go 'round, but there has to be another way to let the little guys catch up while still satisfying the people at the top. Please figure it out or you risk losing more people than you gain at this rate.

22 Likes

Server 1 is back up, not sure about other servers.

1 Like

yep! And invasion rewards now released :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love this update! And the level cap increases seriously I have been level 120 for too long!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney