Update 1.13.2-A Patch Notes

I can finally get Animal!
An! i! mal! Animal!!!

4 Likes

Pfft raise servers behind then

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what you say. Iā€™ve looked at his skills in Wakkatu. He looks decent. If heā€™s not good for there, but to me he looks good to me.

3 Likes

@Retro_84
Sadly, but I need to cut your wings, Robin Hood is weak (and bugged).

3 Likes

Wow really?

2 Likes

He steals health and gives energyā€¦He sempt good to me.

3 Likes

Bugged.

Very little, doesnā€™t do much.

3 Likes

Crossing Robin off my list thanā€¦
Even though, thanks @Musketeer and @Wild_Eule. Sorry Eule, thought he was good.

2 Likes

Nah fam I have been level 120 so long this is awesome your just assaulting me for my own opinion :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m actually on server 14 and I can be happy if I want to be

Server update today was to fix the Invasion error. Sorry for the late notice - I was outside and couldnā€™t get to my computer until now!

5 Likes

Polaris, we need to know.
Nobody likes the constant lvl cap upgrade, but you donā€™t communicate AT ALL while we constantly say that you donā€™t listen to us.

If you really HAVE TO keep doing these lvl updates at this ridiculous rate, can we at least know why ?
Pretty sure itā€™s for the whales, but you could do so many other things for them instead or punishing the other players.

Sadly itā€™s not a ā€œgameā€ anymore. Because youā€™re supposed to have fun with a game, not to be under the pressure of a neverending countdown.

7 Likes

I actually like the level cap increases

So mim is not moving from the diamond crate on s3 when sheā€™s farmable on newer servers?
Iā€™m also sick of seeing Merida and Miguel in the shops. Miguelā€™s been in way too many shops and crates. You have 70+ heroes to choose from, some of who have not been in the shop or a crate and thatā€™s what you came out with?

1 Like

Play on a older server and being a normal player that spend little to no money and you will understand the outcry over these constant level increase, itā€™s to often and ruins the game, itā€™s these increases among others that now mean servers has to be merged, the game is dying. So if your ahead on level you either spend good portion of money or somehow got very lucky.

11 Likes

The update didnā€™t appear in my game and Iā€™m a server 3 player.

What about stay on topic? I know, I know, Itā€™s hard but please try for Polaris sake.

1 Like

Who was talking about Regular status?

nooā€¦ I havenā€™t maxed out Bo Peep yetā€¦ ;-;

1 Like

Will there be a catchup challenge out soon ?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney