Update 1.13.2 Patch Notes

Hey guys calm down! Megavolt is probably coming next update.

7 Likes

I just said that

3 Likes

No Hook doesn’t have a red skill yet

2 Likes

Oh, sorry! I just checked on here and everyone was asking that question. Sorry!

2 Likes

That was a rhetorical question lol.

2 Likes

But for real

I wanted to have LaunchPad as Sign in not Hook but ok

cough cough Hook should’ve been this month’s sign in cough cough

3 Likes

Yes I agree. I’m thinking maybe next update will be Launchpad and Megavolt? Hopefully so.

2 Likes

Yay! Hook and …Randall…honestly disappointed with Randall 's skill set. BUT! i am very happy to see Hooks! This Sapped status effect? Is he the first to use it? If so, I know he will start oozing into the current metas. :grin:

2 Likes

I also noticed Hook’s Hooked is the same name as Maui’s Hooked.

8 Likes

I personally like The Disney Afternoon Characters way more than anyone that’s in the game

DarkWing is awesome
Huey Dewey & Louie are awesome

3 Likes

dialogue_randall_boggs

Welp, here’s randall

8 Likes

If Scrooge isn’t sign in for December
Hopefully he’ll be

If not this’ll be me

7 Likes

Sooo what about those of us who already have daily deals active where we paid over 9.99 for the deal? Do we have to wait for those to expire before we get the diamond increase?

2 Likes

I. Am honestly not very hyped for this update. Madam Mim is not coming anywhere else and all we get are the two heroes that we knew were coming this update. No Megavolt No LaunchPad No Scrooge. I may be a nitpick but still this could have been better considering the long wait

5 Likes

The patch notes do not list new locations for heroes. Only new heroes coming. Are existing heroes going to be moved?

3 Likes

They’ll change that in November

Also I don’t very much like this update that much

2 Likes

I’m excited! I wonder what borders it will have?
Please be the superhero one!!!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Great Update! :grin::relieved::coffee:

5 Likes

Tbh, @CMG4SpookMaster, nor am I. I’m happy we’re finally get Randall and Hook but I was kinda expecting something bigger. And than my server gets Ursurla. No Yzma. I’m sure we’ll get Yzma next update but I kinda had higher expectations. I was also hoping for a new hero refresh but that isn’t so popular, is it?

Though I’m happy with the new improvements. Keep it up PB!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney