Update 1.13.2 Patch Notes

That’s fine, but when ‘Mega Daily deal’ will be released to all servers?

4 Likes

Has apple approved yet?

We’ll know soon enough. Patience is the best thing right now :+1:

I can understand being excited for a new patch and new characters, but let’s not keep questioning Polaris and their team for things they can’t control, or about topics answered previously in messages within the same discussion :smiley:

1 Like

@Polaris Omg, I’m excited for this update! I love Captain Hook; he’s going to be a great addition to my Study team! I also loved how you have The Queen of Hearts in your Mod section :grin:

I’m also happy and flattered to see that there are similar elements of my Mother Gothel concept with Captain Hook, with the new Front position for a Control character, as well as controlling the energy gain of enemies :smile::grin::hugs:

Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

It’s good to have Captain Hook in the game - but we have so many characters missing on already featured movies that imho this may have been a mistake.

Pb should focus to get animated favorites like Davy Jones and Cheshire Cat to fill the gap.

Well I hope there will be a good :jack_o_lantern: event !

Competitors like Glu aren’t sleeping…
All in all one of the best updates yet.

2 Likes

Polaris wich step are progress in?
Still step: Waiting forever for :green_apple: ? :roll_eyes: :roller_coaster:

1 Like

Apple mystery look coaster
that’s what I thought it said :rofl:

1 Like

Update is live on app store. But don’t update before PB says, or you’ll be locked out. Perblue is probably on lunch right now

7 Likes

Lol no, i meant wait forever for apple on app store but looks i had wrong :joy:

1 Like

It’s about time they actually used the new characters they released as the game’s icon!

3 Likes

We have released the update to Google, Samsung and Amazon and we’re currently waiting for it to propagate to the stores.

6 Likes

Just checked, already available on Google.

Yep, Google is usually pretty speedy.

Server update scheduled for 1:30 PM CT!

8 Likes

When will the server update?

Polaris said it
1:30 CT

32 more minutes.
Server restart by itself takes ~15 minutes.

2 Likes

Oh. Rn it’s 1:59 where I sm

READ. THE POST. RIGHT. ABOVE YOU.

SERVER UPDATE. IS SCHEDULED FOR 1:30PM CT.

thank you.

1 Like

It’s 1:59 here so I’m confused

1 Like

CT is Central Time, USA. If you look for Chicago time, that’s the same zone we’re in. This is a great website: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney