Update 1.14.2-D Patch Notes

yeah we do :thinking:

1 Like

Oh sorry my bad, its the 400 daily diamond deal that S11 has. S5 has neither :frowning:

3 Likes

They said in dev chat it’s very likely she’s not coming to the game

I am desperately missing another revamp of older characters…Maleficient could have been cool because of the second part of her movie :movie_camera: but let’s stay positive
Take good care of my Duggie pls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The Russians have a fitting word for this kind of update it is Bljad (блядь)…not sure of the pronunciation…

4 Likes

Hey! Do you guys think that you should lower friendship’s campaign’s enemies’ levels? 'Cause i think they aren’t supposed to exceed the server level cap.
'Cause right now; i’m at the last game of Animal’s friendship with Wall-E, and the enemies are 4 lvls past the cap, and they’re O8 so i can’t get past the level with 1 hero at R1, 1 at R0, 2 at O4, and 1 at O1.

5 Likes

The pronouncement is right, but words like that should be censored :upside_down_face:

Well, OK Winter Botton…

Ржу в голос ))) But you are right, lol))

1 Like

She has also been in the game for quite some time. :joy:

1 Like

I thought there was no invasion this week due to merges?

And no updates…

1 Like

@Benny_Boi_VIII sigh honestly same

Literally me right now. Here we go again. So psyched for another level cap increase! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait for 1.15

2 Likes

Won’t be Kimtastic, just some plane crashing and dark magic with raven on shoulder. :frowning:
Only improvements might shine 1.15. But what gonna change… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good Morning! Any time specified for the update?

3 Likes

Oh oh self proclaimed internet censors - my favorite :joy:

2 Likes

This update is now complete.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney