Update 1.14.2 Patch Notes

While there is a lot to get excited about (for some severs), I am somewhat disappointed.
No guild perks, no heist difficult change, no surge difficulty change, no change to mod power or disk power earnings, NO RED SKILLS.
The only content I’m getting is new hero’s (which whilst awesome, I don’t feel I’m in desperate need of) and faster levelling. Red skills still server 1, 400 diamond daily deal still on server 11 and now diamond challenges on servers 2,4 and 8.

Edit: I am looking forward to player appreciation week, this was a nice finish - thanks for this!

12 Likes

Worth the wait!

1.14.2 Cheer Counter!!!

Megavolt! (+3)
Donald! (+1)
Gizmoduck! (+1)
Oogie Boogie! (+1)
Launchpad or Kim Possible? (-3)

Felix Refresh FINALLY!!! (+5)

New Red skills (+1)

Diamond quests! (+1)
Quest Quests (Lol) (+1)
Free rewards (+3)

Quicker leveling (+4)

New Contest Format (+1)

Madame Mim and Hook has new friends (+2)
Bug fixes (+5)

No shop changes (-1)

No cap raises (+3)

Player Appreciation Week (+10)

Cheer Count: +37

32754dfd15b42b8037124f4d6b403fda
“This Update so good I can’t believe my eyes!”

18 Likes

This update…

is beautiful! :grin::+1:

5 Likes

This is the greatest update in a while! Diamond quests, ducktales heroes, oogie boogie, and more! The wait was totally worth it!

3 Likes

3 DuckTales heroes are here, woohoo! And also well, well well. What have we here. Oogie Boogie! I’m really scared!

4 Likes

Catch up 135?

2 Likes

Oogie Boogie? More like Ooga Boga!

1 Like

He’s not in my server but I’m so glad that they’re adding Donald!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m… really not sure at all about all the unreserved celebration in here. Makes you wonder if people have taken the time to thoroughly read the post :man_shrugging:

The Diamond Quests sound like PB have been playing too much Mario Kart Tour (one of the most p2w games I’ve ever played, btw, and this is exactly their gifting system.) - I can’t say I’m excited about having to purchase a premium pass ontop of everything else if I want the good rewards.

Felix doesn’t sound like he will suddenly become powerful - though I’ll reserve judgement until we’ve had the chance to use him.

The War poster changing to stats is presumably because something has happened to the original poster artist, since the past couple have taken so long to get finished & we are now seeing them scrapped altogether.

The max hero XP button is going to need the mother of all confirmation popups, it’s incredibly close in terms of both proximity & appearance to the +10 button. I’m not sure there was huge need for it - there’s only 145 levels, tapping +10 a few times isn’t stressing anyone out. Tapping +95 by mistake would stress me out hugely :flushed:

Likewise with the sliders, it seems that they will turn a relatively simple and quick process into a somewhat fiddly one with an additional step.

Server contests do sound cool, somewhat like the community challenges we’ve seen in games such as COD.

Will this discount them from challenges, ie. The one that requires all daily quests to be completed?

Hopefully this will help activity here, my guild (sadly) rarely donates, but people hate red dots :joy:

I’m not sure I totally understand the PVP disconnect ‘retries’ system… I guess I’ll have to play around with it :man_shrugging:

Raid tickets backup - good change for F2P players :slight_smile:

New heroes… The designs look cool? :man_shrugging:

I hope player appreciation week will be fun!!

13 Likes

So many quality of life upgrades!!!

2 Likes

This updated has made me fall in love with game again.
Thank you <3

2 Likes

Yessssssss!!!

Gizmoduck! Donald! Megavolt!
Oogie Boogie!

2 Likes

I’m most exited for Gizmoduck & Megavolt!

2 Likes

How much will be the Premium pass?

3 Likes

@Polaris will Anna come to the game very soon?

3 Likes

You know what This was legit me During my day before I got online

(Hmmm they’re adding a lot of the DuckTales characters hope they add Gizmoduck soon)

bout 10 hours later

PatchNotes- Donald, Gizmoduck, Megavolt, & Oogie Boogie

2 Likes

And also now we know that event exclusive will be no longer in Events after a month or so so Yay!!

2 Likes

While indeed there are some good things in this update, it doesn’t have the things many need the most right now:

1. What happens with Trial bits? Are you guys gonna ignore it until the very end??? Giant Peach and Imagination Ship are the badges we need a lot, and let me tell you, it does NOT make me feel happy raiding lower chapters for them. Especially when other bits we could find in those chapters are what we don’t need

2. Friendship campaign’s difficulty and level requirement: I am certainly not the only one who comes and express my hatred about impossible friend campaign, especially for new heroes. The level we need to unlock those are too high, to be honest. And despite all the talks that we should enjoy the game at our own pace, it seems clearly like you always look at the whales when making decisions. I mean, unlocking both of Scrooge’s friend disc at lv 145, our max lv at the moment, is that meant for our F2P and middle players? There is no way we could reach that lv in a few weeks, or even months

I really thought that this updates will acknowledged these struggling and make some good changes about them. But I guess, in the end, we don’t matter

Action speaks louder than words, always has, always will

13 Likes

@Polaris how will the hidden daily quests impact challenges? For example, there is a challenge to complete every daily quest you have unlocked for 5 days (or a week or something like that). If you are unable to complete a quest and it is hidden, will it be excluded from this challenge as well?

4 Likes

Gizmoduck should have a friendship with DarkWing

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney