Update 1.14.2 Patch Notes

Amazing update ! @Polaris will the gift be kimtastic ? :wink:

2 Likes

I’m very concerned about the diamond quests With premium pass. This looks to be a copy of the feature in the game Mighty Quest for Epic Loot. I personally don’t pay for a rewards pass in game there and wouldn’t pay for a pass in game here. Putting content behind a paywall is what players are moving away from. Nintendo was slammed hard by its players and critics for putting 200cc races behind a 4.99 monthly paywall in Mario Kart Tour.

TLDR …please do not add features to the game that will cost more money …citing examples.

6 Likes

Or Kim Possible :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ok so Are you guys gonna put a DuckTales/DarkWing Duck Collection soon?

3 Likes

I hope that Anna will be added to the game soon in celebration of Frozen 2. :smiley:

6 Likes

I can see why this took so long. This is a big update!

6 Likes

Wow! This might be one of the best updates you might have done! I wasn’t expecting the snow background to come back early but I am not complaining about it because I like it!

6 Likes

@Mr_Loh_A_Plus I hope so too and also btw I am one of your youtuber viewers!

2 Likes

Who is sign in hero?

1 Like

Ok there is a LOT to be excited about here! OOGIE BOOGIE AND DONALD ARE HERE, YES. My server is getting 5 veterans while the old ones get 4 new characters so that’s good in terms of the ratio of my server’s roster slowly getting up to date, and my boy Felix got ANOTHER BUFF! I actually feel BAD that I replaced him with Joy as my team healer now! Now I just might keep him in my team until Simba and Nala come to my server! Finally, I love that you guys are not only having a special week of events, but apparently we’re going to receive a sign in gift? You guys treat your players as well as this game with so much love and respect similar to the way Sakurai does with Super Smash Bros, and I GREATLY appreciate that. You’re welcome for the support, and thank YOU for being such great, non greedy, and supportive developers. Keep up the awesome work :grin::smiley::grinning:

4 Likes

@Prince_Aamir I am honestly surprised the sin counter account hasn’t come yet lol

DuckStreet’s bout full just need Launchpad now!

1 Like

Donald’s ready to fight!

5 Likes

OOGIE BOOGIE IS ON? YEAH BABY!!!

5 Likes

This update is to good it’s overwhelming!

4 Likes

This seems a lot like Jack Skellington’s skill. @Polaris, you weren’t joking when you said it’d be big! I’m so happy! Thanks!

3 Likes

Who would’ve thought Gizmoduck would be a Support

1 Like

Honestly, I thought that he Will be damage

2 Likes

Well since I am on a younger server (server 14), it won’t be for a couple of months since we get these newer heroes and the revised RED SKILLS as we are only O7 Level Badges. And these Diamond Quests seem fascinating. This Player appreciation week better be dope! Otherwise this will be not worth the hype

2 Likes

Can someone explain what player appreciation does. And if I’m not a able to collect the stuff will it come to my inbox?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney