Update 1.15.2 Patch Notes

Doesn’t he become invincible when reaching 1 HP when using his white skill? In Invasion, at least, he deals most of his damage when triggered.

1 Like

No, his HP can’t just fall below 1, that’s different story. When healed (HP over 1) he still can take damage while berserk.
Same as Meg’s link.

2 Likes

yeah, Beast is only invincible when he has 1HP - so if he heals at all, he should deal regular damage again. I think :man_shrugging:t2: He doesn’t usually stay at 1HP for very long.

2 Likes

Tuesday (in 4 days)

2 Likes

Why do we have to criticize anything? Do we have to search to find something bad to say?

6 Likes

Look. I never said it to be picky.

I was only commenting on how Magica’s design was, nothing else.

Please don’t make that a huge issue.

3 Likes

This update is scheduled for Tuesday, January 21

8 Likes

@Elliot you said the same thing twice

1 Like

Loophole here.

Beast don’t have invincible status icon, he have berserk status icon which shouldn’t be affected by that. Yzma (when mixing potions), Scar, Randall, Merlin allies (when he made them invisible), Meg-Shank disk affected allies, etc. Can be affected.

Beast have a whole different status effect.

6 Likes

YES! Kida! I don’t think I’d ever live to see the day where Disney finally taps into nostalgia for Atlantis: The Lost Empire! Can you guys please do Helga Sinclair, next?

2 Likes

Any plans to fix the bug that sends you from the friendship screen to the hero screen for no reason?

14 Likes

AT LONG LAST! DISNEY DOES STUFF WITH ATLANTIS!!! YESSSSSS!!!

But also yeah this needs to get fixed.

4 Likes

The only problem with Magica will be getting her! She is probably gonna be like Rapunzel were you just get a few chips!:cry:

1 Like

Randall is going to destroy me server

3 Likes

This is PerBlue

4 Likes

Stop with the new heros we want you to refresh the 30+ characters that have gotten no love and spent $100s on.

12 Likes

But Disney approved it.

2 Likes

@Elliot Awesome patch, I’m hyped for it!

Also, since you’re here, thank you for all the support ticket help! :smiley: It’s always helpful and responsive, I appreciate the work you put in to help us players out, thank you again!

3 Likes

@Meatsqueezer because some of us especially me don’t let’s say trust perblue sometimes

3 Likes

@Fliadae_Djaq I definitely agree with you on that one

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney