Update 1.15.2 Patch Notes

Yet it was PerBlue who came up to Disney

3 Likes

I love Kida. But I’m extremely dissapointed… Where is the datamined Red Skills PerBlue? I’m waiting for it since december 18th… =(

2 Likes

They should be released in 1.16

This is going to take forever! Ugh.

I hope Red Skills will be released on server 9 and all other servers in the 1.16 update!!:pray::pray:

2 Likes

Yes but I was talking about how not a single Disney crossover game has had Atlantis, Disney doesn’t ever make products of any kind based on Atlantis, Atlantis characters disapeared from Disney parks quickly after the left theaters, etc.

It just doesn’t get ANY love from official Disney things.

I’m excited for Kida and Magica.

1 Like

Captain Hook-Red team, Randall and Oogie-Yellow team.

Oogie and Randall are in the yellow team and Captain Hook is on the red team.

You know, you can check what team a hero is on by checking their detailed stats screen. It’s on the bottom of the left column. Alternatively, in trials, you can tap on the trials that are not open and it’ll tell you the heroes that are on that color team.

2 Likes

What if their server don’t have them yet?

4 Likes

Then always check on which team are characters from same movie.
Oogie --> Jack and Sally = Same team

If not, then only left well known website.

4 Likes

I… hadn’t considered that.

2 Likes

So with Launchpad, the nephews, Scrooge, and Magica, I think we need a new collections group for Ducktales. If you count the reboot, Darkwing could be included.

6 Likes

Server 9 here. Like the new heros and all but I have 36 heroes (with alot of extra hero chips) currently in red rank ready for a red skill. What is with the wait?

1 Like

Wait longer. Longer.

1.16 is the answer.

1 Like

Who’s kida?never heard of her

And I have lots of extra chips for Nick. I’ve only did Epic City Watch 2 times only to store keys, and now I have 530 keys waiting for Nick’s Red Skill. I’m waiting for it for about 1 month…

3 Likes

Or just for ducks?

1 Like

PerBlue always uses the character designs of original shows. They never use reboot designs.

1 Like

Omg, Magica’s actually coming into the game!? This is so amazing!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney