Update 1.15.2 Patch Notes

What if this us a server update and not a app one?

Dun dun duuuuunnnnnn.

Ok let’s get serious here. @Elliot it’s a server update or an app update?

2 Likes

This will be an app update. Currently, we’re still waiting for the app to appear in the iOS store. Once it does, we will post the server update restart time in this thread. Then, players will need to download the new update from their app stores.

10 Likes

We have also updated the patch notes “Bug Fixes” section with two fixes for Invasion.

5 Likes

This was not an issue. Please reconsider this. Invasion is a week-long event and not everyone has time to level up their heroes every day to properly attack high-level bosses. This was a perfect way for strong players to help out the weaker and busier players. Please, reconsider.

10 Likes

Why is there two DHBM on Google Play? If you go to games made by PB there are two versions with different ratings!:thinking:

1 Like

What time is the update?its not showing up…plus, I’m on S1 so the update has to show up on my server.

1 Like

I hope by 3:00PM CT!:pray: Apple is a pain in all players sides when it comes to updates!!

1 Like

I hope earlier…

We’re still waiting for the app to appear in the iOS store.

7 Likes

Easy answer is because country limitations. One is worldwide release and the other one is for the Asian servers.

This was obviously bugged, but without it you’re going to see a sharp dropoff in the amount of people getting anywhere near the top progress tier :stuck_out_tongue: I might suggest bumping the “participation” points up a little to compensate.

4 Likes

I didn’t think it was bugged. They didn’t get 10% damage points or finisher or anything associated with rendering damage.

1 Like

Yeah, in invasion those people got participation points only. That’s appropriate since that’s what they did & it’s all they did.

What happens now if people get killed before doing damage to very high level bosses? Do they get their breaker back? Or they just get nothing?

2 Likes

If you know you will get killed just send in Quorra, Baymax and Randal. Or use an invincibility booster.

2 Likes

The issue is that over level 800 or so, 10% points were often awarded, when less than 10% damage (or even 0) was dealt.

Is Apple really going to do this to us again? Are they gonna make us wait another day before they approve the update?

5 Likes

Cool. So does the solution fix only that problem? Or does it go farther? If farther, is that the right thing to do?

1 Like

I’m assuming it just fixes that, there’s no reason why participation points should not still be awarded… hopefully

So, assuming the update is not coming today?.. again

I hope it does!!:pray:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney