Update 1.15.4 Known Issues

When I open the game, the loading screen has a popup saying to “Update Game” even though

1. there’s no update
  2. I already updated it to the new “forced” update

When I click on the X it takes me to the game but it’s still annoying. This happened with the last “forced” update as well.

1 Like

You have 1.15.5 installed already?

Didn’t you say 1.15.5 was unforced?

Yes, I believe I did already. But I decided to delete and redownload and it seems to have fixed it.

Weird since I thought I already had it installed…

1.15.5 was unforced, but it still checks and lets you know there’s an update. If you choose not to install, it should let you go on to the game still.

1 Like

It didn’t when I opened the game

same here^ I didn’t get an option to continue, just the Update Game button

1 Like

Also another bug for me. When I open the game it gives me a notification that I have a PM from a guild mate but when I open it, there’s no new message.

It seems like when they open the game, the game gives me a message they PMed me for some reason.

The only way I could fix it was to block them but I would prefer not to block guild mates…

1 Like

That will be that you got a invite for a heist, but the heist is either full or finished, been going on for a long time it isn’t a new bug, but needs fixing

1 Like

@Polaris this bug with Hook is still present - definitely related to being slowed. I eventually killed him with 3s left. He was stuck slowed for around 40s!

1 Like

And the associated bug with Beast which I noted in a different thread @Polaris -

(Beast just stood there slowed, his rage timer slowed along with him making him invincible)

1 Like

Both of those are being worked on and should be fixed in the 1.17 update at the end of the month.

4 Likes

great, thanks! :grinning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney