Update 1.15.4 Patch Notes

Im happy to see powerline, been saying he is one of my most wanted, but still waiting for Anna

1 Like

Too late for that. Old heroes are being ignored and neglected by releasing 3-5 heroes every month that usually overpower old heros in a blink of an eye. I really don’t get why people are excited about new heroes in the game.
I only feel stressed out about it. For example if a new op meta is used by whales in PvP it directly shows in CW where you face those op teams.
It’s really time to change game mechanics and isolate CW from this stupid algorithm to pull opponents from Arena und Coli. You use that stupid mechanic since Dragon Soul. It’s getting really old and annoying.
Same goes for Surge. If a guild has a wide spread of lvls the average opponent is way to weak. Hires are so expensive in the Red ranks that usually the cost to hire is much much higher compared to the gain of beating an 04 opponent even with 2 toons. To clear Surge costs more gold than you earn. That’s why the stronger players in an average guild aren’t interested in playing this game mode anymore. Effect is: guild perks are slowing down due to the lack of influence.
Same goes for guilds that are not full. If the average power is still up they aren’t able to finish. Vicious circle due to poor balancing.

13 Likes

Never disrespect the shadow man, Dr. Facilier and you will Dance with Powerline!

Yes you will, but later…
tumblr_inline_pajsxhpT5m1sbi6zo_540

1 Like

Still not going to fix the annoying bug that sends you from the friendship screen to the hero screen? Also cap raise is way to soon.

9 Likes

Economy @Wave9Nut. Economy.

2 Likes

Pero aperecia una de las temporadas de la Guerra de Gremio creo que fue en la tercera

Powerline is random i excpted minnie mouse for valtine s day

1 Like

We need at least one more week. Right now if you are a top 100 player or so, you probably just now feel like you got somewhat caught up and now there’s a new update. We need a week to breathe, to play with our new toys before the new ones are released. 6 weeks would probably be more ideal for these updates instead of 4. 5 would be okay I suppose but we just need a little time to breathe between them.

10 Likes

February. Black History month. Powerline and Dr. Facilier are of African American origin. Its a honor to Black history and culture. Someone weeks ago mentioned wanting a range of more diverse characters. Though another poster corrected them and stated a ton of characters originate from different countries and ethnic origins and to not assume diversity restrictions based on skin color (which is indeed true), we also need to celebrate color in our favorite disney characters as well. I think it was a wonderful idea and though I dont like how fast they are releasing more characters, this was a great decision based on the timing.

2 Likes

No me esperaba a Powerline pero con este personaje trae posible que el hijo de Gofy tanto como Pedro y su hijo aparesca en una futura actualización

I simply support all those who still raise the topic of imbalance and too rapid increase in level and rank. I don’t know what else to say. Developers really don’t care about the community. They absolutely do not listen to us and continue their business scheme. I understand that a game should be profitable for its creators, but it should also be fun for users. This game does NOT bring ANY PLEASURE. She only disappoints more and more. And the hope for further improvement of the game decreases with each update. I play ONLY because of friends from the guild. If not for them, I would have quit the game a year ago.

12 Likes

I really hope with the release of red skills you also address the city watch difficulty issue. You mentioned in the thread and I quote (below): PerBlue is “always” working to ensure the game experience is both challenging and rewarding. Based on what I’ve experienced the last handful of months playing, theres a line between challenging and straight frustrating where you can’t even advance and the “experience” is far from rewarding. Sitting in City Watch for 2+ hours (in any difficulty mind you) trying to beat it being slaughtered when you have maxed characters is NOT challenging or rewarding. It’s defeating. On top of that, just to get a not-so-good pop up solo deal on your screen to buy to “make your heroes stronger!” doesnt help. Its a slap to the face. At this rate red skills will be worthless across all servers. Take what a majority of what most of us are saying and fix it. Enough is enough already. Stop giving us excuses. We want results.

11 Likes

Just 4k? Some of the newer Red4 badges are costing 12k stamina to get. It’s gotten absolutely insane now.

1 Like

They originally promised to slow the updates to about six weeks or more, but, yeah, we can see how that promise has led out.

7 Likes

Honestamente estoy esperando a Garraza pero lo dudo bastante, pero me conformaremos que metan la habilidad roja a bogo ya que tengo chips para el hasta para vomitar

Red skills let’s goo curious to see how they added to old heroes.

2 Likes

I want him so much

No refreshes again but new heros to waste money on. How many useless heros are there now?

3 Likes

Facilierrrrrrrrr

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney