Update 1.15.4 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.15.4

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.15.4 Update! This release features Dr. Facilier from Disney’s The Princess and the Frog and Powerline from A Goofy Movie. We’re happy to announce that Red Skills are releasing to all servers with this update! There are also a number of improvements and bug fixes we hope you enjoy.

Dr. Facilier

dialogue_dr_facilier
Dr. Facilier is a mid-line ”Control” character. Dr. Facilier will be available in the Diamond Crate for Servers 1-17.

Skills

Seeing Green
Dr. Facilier places a totem on the closest enemy, turning them into a frog. He also applies a shield to himself. When the shield is destroyed, the enemy will turn back into their original form.

The Cards Will Tell
Dr. Facilier throws 3 tarot cards at random enemies, dealing damage with each card. Each card also decreases the enemy’s attack speed, silences them, or stuns them.

Shadow Snake
Dr. Facilier sends out one of his friends from the other side to strike the enemy with the most HP, dealing damage and stunning them.

Conjuring A Curse
Whenever Dr. Facilier damages an enemy with one of his skills or basic attacks, they are cursed.

Tip of the Hat
Enemies damaged by “The Cards Will Tell” are also sapped. Dr. Facilier’s attack speed is increased while shielded by “Seeing Green”.

Friendships

• Dr. Facilier and Jafar
  • Dr. Facilier and Maleficent

Powerline

dialogue_powerline
Powerline is a front-line “Control” hero. Powerline will be exclusive in a Coliseum Event Crate on S1-S17.

Skills

Laser Light Show
Powerline unleashes a laser light show, dealing damage to the enemy team and blinding them. The damage dealt by this skill increases each time an enemy is blinded. This damage boost resets between waves.

Electrifying Entrance
Powerline arrives fashionably late to combat with a big entrance, dealing damage to all enemies and blinding them.

Show Stopper
Powerline summons clouds of dry ice to complement his dance moves, freezing all enemies the clouds touch.

Smooth Moves
Powerline takes less damage from blinded enemies.

Mic Drop
Powerline and his allies gain skill power for each basic attack Powerline performs per wave. Powerline’s attack and movement speed increases each time an enemy is blinded per wave up to a max.

Friendships

• Powerline and Ducky & Bunny
  • Powerline and Goofy

Other Improvements

• Red Skills are now available on all servers! For servers that are not yet at Red rarity, Red skill will automatically be available when they reach Red rarity.
  • Added new difficulties to Heist:
    • Insane, Ridiculous, and Shocking
  • Updated the description for Randall’s Scream Selection to clarify it’s behavior.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused the Red Skill unlocked chat message to appear each time a red skill was also upgraded. It will now only appear when a red skill is first unlocked.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause a rare crash in City Watch

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes moving out of Crates will appear in the Elite Campaign unless otherwise noted.

Server 1-12

• Team Level Cap increased from 155 to 160
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +5 rank
  • Chapter 26: “Theater Crowd” is now available
  • Elite Campaign features: Rapunzel, Animal, Miss Piggy, Merida and Hercules

New Heroes

• Dr. Facilier will only be available in the Diamond Crates
  • Powerline will only be available in Coliseum Event Crates

Server 13

• Team Level Cap increased from 150 to 155
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +4 rank
  • Chapter 25: “Find Elsa” is now available
  • Elite Campaign features: Rapunzel, Animal, Miss Piggy, Merida and Hercules

New Heroes

Server 14-15

• Team Level Cap increased from 135 to 140
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +1 rank
  • Chapter 22: “Lamp Work” is now available
  • Elite Campaign features: Rapunzel, Peter Pan, Miss Piggy, Jack Skellington and Duke Caboom

New Heroes

Server 16-17

• Team Level Cap increased from 130 to 135
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +0 rank
  • Chapter 21: “Bonnie’s Room” is now available
  • Elite Campaign features: Rapunzel, Joy, Aladdin, The Mad Hatter and Oogie Boogie

New Heroes

Server 18

• Team Level Cap increased from 120 to 125
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +7 rank
  • Chapter 19: “A Pirate’s Life for Me” is now available
  • Elite Campaign features: Randall Boggs, Darkwing Duck, Baymax, Oogie Boogie and Hercules

New Heroes

• Magica De Spell will only be available in the Diamond Crates
  • Gizmoduck will only be available in Coliseum Event Crates

Server 19

• Team Level Cap increased from 105 to 110
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +4 rank
  • Chapter 16: “Unfinished Business” is now available
  • Elite Campaign features: Megavolt, Rafiki, Timon & Pumbaa, Baymax, Kevin Flynn and Oogie Boogie

New Heroes

Server 20

• Team Level Cap increased from 120 to 125
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +7 rank
  • Chapter 19: “A Pirate’s Life for Me” is now available
  • Elite Campaign features: Megavolt, Baymax, Timon & Pumbaa, Kevin Flynn, Aladdin and Oogie Boogie

New Heroes

Server 21-22

• Team Level Cap increased from 100 to 105
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +3 rank
  • Chapter 15: “Inquiry Line” is now available
  • Elite Campaign features: Yzma, Timon & Pumbaa and Simba & Nala

New Heroes

• Oogie Boogie will only be available in the Diamond Crates
  • Mad Madam Mim will only be available in Coliseum Event Crates
  • Yzma will be available in the Elite Campaign
28 Likes

This update is currently planned for Tuesday, February 4.

20 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Why you hate us?

53 Likes

Nice to see the Doc on here. Honestly, though, would have loved to see more villains that aren’t Control types - it gets rather predictable.

Will be waiting for a hero refresh of one of the older, currently outclassed heroes.

10 Likes

Level cap already? I’m not even surprised anymore.

24 Likes

Level cap increase in itself is not that bad. The R5 is what is killing the fun. That will be another 5 players from my guild retiring. Listen to your community perblue!

33 Likes

That’s very odd that powerline is coming

6 Likes

Update summary: two new heroes which are going to stay in white rank, a new level and rank increase to keep spending money and red skills that we have been asking for so long, which many players are not going to see cause they have already left the game and which are useful to pretty up a new unnecessary update. GOOD JOB PERBLUE!!!

37 Likes

Power line sounds cool (pun intended) but it is the fact that he is an event exclusive! We still have not seen any Remy crates since December! Please PB release more event crates!!:pray::pray:
@Polaris please send this over to PB!!

6 Likes

Lmao, seriously another cap raise already??? No real improvements or additional red skills for older toons?

Nail meet coffin for me.

30 Likes

Will there be more red skills from current heroes to get their red skills? Its hard enough i am running out of primary healers for cw as i maxed the red skills of healers that do big heals.

3 Likes

I counted yesterday and 53 out of the 90 current heroes don’t have a Red Skill!

10 Likes

There will be more red skills with the 1.16 update.

26 Likes

:heavy_minus_sign: No new red skills (poor Nick and other 4 heroes).
:heavy_minus_sign: Powerline out of nowhere, but Kim still wasn’t added.
:heavy_minus_sign: Cap rise
:heavy_minus_sign: No Kim Possible

:heavy_plus_sign: New heist ‘‘difficulties’’, let’s hope so, also reward should be bigger, hope 2x.
:heavy_plus_sign: New friend for Goofy.

:grey_question: The bigger update should come very soon, without cap rise, something to look I guess. Hope patch notes 1.16 will be next friday. Oh… Nick’s red skill, where?

16 Likes

Nick

Mad Hatter

Moana

Ducky and Bunny

Jack Jack

These are the five heroes that got red skill

6 Likes

Level cap forgiven because of this.

4 Likes

It was good, players at least were able to see difference between levels and fight with maxed.

1 Like

I still have D&B red chips from when they released their red skill back in december but removed bevause it was not ready yet, so it is D&B, Nick, Moana, JJ and Mad Hatter, hope there is more then just this 5 because older heroes are already worse then new heroes and now for 6 months they have one skill less as well, really unfair.

6 Likes

Ok thanks!!:grin::partying_face: I hope Mr. Inc is one of them!!:pray:

2 Likes

He just got big refresh :sweat_drops:
and in terms of refresh… I hope 1.16 will include Genie refresh or… any wanted refresh, WIR characters really need this.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney