Update 1.15 Patch Notes

Espero que si​:pray::pray:

1 Like

“Once a server reaches max rarity Orange +0”
Where can I check to see if we’ve reached that rank?

1 Like

Why does it always take you guys longer to get through the iOS app review process? Seems like you would have learned from previous delays what might trip you up going forward.

1 Like

I’ll have to give my full thoughts in a separate post, since this is close to being closed, but I’m super happy that we’re going to get proper healer for Blue Team Invasion, not to mention that fact that Ratatouille characters are finally making an appearance after their Easter Eggs in the backgrounds and in missions!

I’m happy to see elements of my Cruella de Vil and Fairy Godmother concepts in Launchpad and Linguini and Remy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great update, @Polaris!

3 Likes

If the update is not out by 8:00PM CT then the update will be tomorrow probably!

1 Like

Good bye update 1.15, bye Linguini and Remy :frowning:
giphy (98)

6 Likes

Patch releases have increasingly delayed in recent months. The trend over the last 6 or so seems to be leaving more and more to the last minute, I’m my business this only ever happens when resource gets scarce. Good question though.

4 Likes

Not surprised, thanks to the solo deals.

1 Like

Oh, imagine that someone in PB office by mistake didn’t send update somewhere(?) to apple, and now we’re waiting for… tomorrow.

Or… it was send, as Polaris said below, weird things, maybe Christmas.

1 Like

The app is already approved and we released it on iOS. We’re just waiting for it to show up. There’s nothing we can do to influence how long it takes after we push the publish button.

7 Likes

Can you not release it earlier?

2 Likes

That could risk people being shut out of the game for longer though

2 Likes

Can you not just be patient?

5 Likes

Are you planning to release kim at April 1st ?

1 Like

Isn’t too early to ask this?

1 Like

Yeah @Cherries

As a prank

2 Likes

It usually takes 1-2 hours to show up in the iOS store. There was one time it took 10 hours, so all we can do is wait. We’re all waiting here too.

10 Likes

image https://media0.giphy.com/media/lLTUT0gdfI4Jq/source.gif

Let’s just be patient everyone!

7 Likes

How do you sybchronize both app stores so it shows up at the same time? You wait for iOS to show up and then trigger Google?

3 Likes

Ahhh yes we remember that time very well.

Apart of that… The artwork of linguini and Remy isn’t approved yet?

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney