Update 1.15 Patch Notes

Which update was that?

2 Likes

Yes. Google typically only takes 30 minutes to show - usually a bit less.

7 Likes

That was so long ago! We’re so old!

But can’t wait to see how much more powerful Stitch is!

4 Likes

It wasn’t the 1.12?

2 Likes

So
 5 out of ~10 hours, we are on middle!

2 Likes

Ahh, that’s the time I still wasn’t aware of the forums yet, also that update was on my birthday.

2 Likes

1.12 we were waiting for Apple approval to release. With 1.3, and now 1.15, we’re already approved and released, just waiting for the app to show in the store.

5 Likes

How long after it shows up will the servers take to update? @Polaris

2 Likes

If i remember correctly Apples have a certain hours during the day to update his store and make appear the updates approved. Isn’t it?

2 Likes

When Apple shows up, we release Google. when Google shows up, we schedule the server update for 30 minutes later. That gives players a warning in the game that the update is coming soon.

I don’t know how it works on their side, but I don’t think there’s set times that they process things.

6 Likes

The only thing to do now is wait, not harass Polaris more on something that is already out of their hands
 they did what they set out to do, and now it just needs to show up.

3 Likes

Thanks Polaris😁

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome update.

1 Like

What is so awesome about Kim?
I just am curious why everyone wants her?

1 Like

Best Disney TV character, very long aired on TV.
Only Phineas and Ferb have more episodes than Kim Possible, from all other shows made by Disney.

3 Likes

She was mentioned in the past patch notes.

1 Like

I know is off topic but, when we will get the second disk for Gaston? The new heroes are getting a disk sometimes both disks and Gaston is with just with one since a long ago

2 Likes

What is Gaston’s second disk anyway?

2 Likes

This one?

2 Likes

From Belle, same as Beast’s.
Duke also will stay with one disk, because of Kim.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney