Update 1.16.01 Patch Notes

The server update is complete. I will keep this thread updated with the app store update statues.

4 Likes

“It’s honestly astounding, the things that game designers can get away with” - Whiskeyjack

Maybe it’s time for you to find another game if you don’t like how this one is ran. Or create your own game. Get over yourself.

1 Like

Then promote them to officer.

@Polaris any news on the monthly hero refresh and when it will be announced?

Why do you need Tacticians in officer chat? What discussions do they need to be part of that can’t be done in war chat?

1 Like

Guild lvl didnt change

That will change after you install the client update.

2 Likes

Current Status:

• We have released the app to Google Play, so it should appear in that store shortly.
  • We have submitted the app to Samsung and Amazon for approval.
  • We are receiving errors from Apple when trying to submit the app. We will keep working with their support to get this submitted for approval.
2 Likes

But a tactician is not an officer role, he/she is someone that plans things for war and stradegy , which as @Jody_Caviness said can be said in war chat. Officer roles are officers and up in my opinion at least. Do agree would be nice for rulers to be able to choose who can see what for everyone’s personal affairs.

Now tell me which issues? Mainly that: you want to give someone the priority to be ranked higher than other mates but actually you dont want to have em there???
I dont understand this whole childish behaviour.
The Tactitioner is one rank before officer. A promotion is nothing more than an honor for skills, and past support
 or family gathering etc. If you use this rank just for power/war second attack uses than you are actually abusing it. Cause the Tactitioner should coordinate war only . That was the first thought why it has been implemented.

Current Status:

• We have released the app to Google Play, so it should appear in that store shortly.
  • We have released the app to Samsung, so it should appear in that store shortly.
  • We have submitted the app to Amazon for approval.
  • We are receiving errors from Apple when trying to submit the app. We will keep working with their support to get this submitted for approval.
1 Like

These new rewards are pretty bad . I used the diamonds I earned for stamina and disk power. With the little bit of diamonds I receive now I don’t even have enough to buy anything with diamonds. It’s not fun whatsoever.
I honestly have no desire to attack in either at the moment. It’s quite boring so far

@Polaris issue still exists

2 Likes

Well until they give us more ranks tact is a great way to assign extra attacks so leaders don’t have to monitor war the whole time.

Speaking of issues also from this last update
 anyway to get the messages of someone wants to join your guild or you’ve been invited to a hiest to “stop screaming” at us?..

1 Like

What happened to Hero Spotlight?

Will war be fixed soon? The new walk on feature creates certain toons like gonzo and bogo not able to properly use skills/disks as prior. It still functions the same in spars and Coliseum, but in war they set up in positions and cause a major difference.

Also is there any explanation for targeted deals through solo deals? A lot of players have waited patiently for turn on mod deals and haven’t received any on s19, as it is becoming clear exclusion. Other players are getting them frequently, causing a power shift and making weekly invasion/contests pointless. Its rather upsetting to see ones investment of play and money go to waste as these deals offer over 2 months worth of invasion rewards. Instead of narrowing the gap, it is erasing and giving the advantage. I have contacted support and emailed perblue directly. I would appreciate this issue addressed but don’t know where else to bring it.

Thank you

Have you installed the app (client) update?

Current Status:

• We have released the app to Google Play, Samsung and Amazon. Please look for the update in the store and install it as soon as convenient so you will see these fixes.
  • We have submitted the app to Apple for approval and will release it as soon as it is approved.

This is simple to answer just by looking at the rewards. Nobody gets the same amount of diamonds until the final week. And even then that’s limited. Challengers got 500 a day for first place. Now limited numbers get 200 and most are less. And that’s just week one? What is there to review?!! Lol

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney