Update 1.16 Known Issues

Sorry for writing “he.” I use a translator and he put it that way. About channeling energy, I don’t see it feasible. Before she will be added to the game, Zurg lost all his energy when affected by the spell, and he was the first with a channeling ability. After Bo, Captain Hook and Magic of Sepell were added and both lose energy when they were activated this curse, why she did not?
It is a problem in invasion since practically the advantage of applying this state does not affect it.

In addition it is not fair that they make these changes without warning, they would have explained that the spell of Ursula would not affect the energy of channeled characters.

I checked the logs, and the difficulty is decreasing the correct amount each time you lost a battle.

I need more details about what’s happening, when and where so I can have the team investigate this report.

1 Like

the Beast bug by @Countess_Happy_V is possibly the same as I experienced -

I don’t know about other scenarios, but if he got slowed by Stitch[Ma] at a specific time then he became indefinitely invincible, because his rage timer never expired

(edit for clarity - this was without him ever regaining full energy and using Rage again)

1 Like

It could also be the same, or similar bug as I experienced here - since both have invincibility timers, and both were slowed by Stitch[Ma]:

There is clearly an issue with stitch or bo peep after the update. I’ve always been on the top half of challengers for invasion, often in the top 20, and I have not changed my team from the last time that we had this invasion. It is receiving significantly less damage than last time and my toons are stronger. That does not make since. I’ve seen the rumors that there might be an issue with peep’s woody disc. @Polaris can you confirm or deny? It is a huge change to output and it has been noticed by most of the top players in s2. Thanks.

3 Likes

Yes I think we’re talking about the same problem!

Bo’s disk from Woody doesn’t work.

Heroes order is broken ! ! ! S13 too

1 Like

I guess this is in all servers

Well now with the new update suddenly my backpacks are gone. I had quite a few of them. I bought a stamina pack right before the update, but without the backpack and also the bonus that expires after 24 hours the pack honestly wasn’t worth it. Hope something will be done to compensate/fix this.

Please contact support in the game. We log all the things so they’ll be able to track where the item went!

@Polaris I’m not the only one with this problem but I’ll contact them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney