Update 1.16 Patch Notes

No, Shank is tough to beat, Bogo has become a childs play

6 Likes

Shouldn’t been 1.16.1 update?

4 Likes

Maybe they’ll come later

6 Likes

Woah.
And so sad… I really wanted to test new heroes. It looks like the ‘‘1.16.10’’ is building very well, good bug fix and 2 hero refreshes, but I guess with cap rise.

And still silence about Mulan, uh.

4 Likes

They don’t need to be added as soon as the movie get released. Maybe they want to release them afther that for prevent spoilers of the movie trough Friendship campaigns.

7 Likes

Oops! With 1-2 being on their own with challenger seasons, 5-9 were missed. I’ve updated the list!

We’re making a change to our release numbering system, so the next planned update will be 1.16.10

4 Likes

That’s makes more sense that what we were thinking. Hahaha. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Opinions. Imo Shank isn’t as difficult as Bogo. And Mr. Incredible still beats them both BY FAR

9 Likes

I wish I need a red skills between jafar and mr Incredible.

3 Likes

Shank has been a thorn in my show in friendship campaigns like Goofy and Mickey

4 Likes

About the update, looks really nice (though I REALLY needed Jessie’s refresh. Well, we’ll see with 1.16.10)

3 Likes

@Polaris any lag fixes? Please…

3 Likes

And about jafar. The wind skill is little problem. Maybe jafar got refresh soon

3 Likes

Update looks pretty cool good job team Perblue

4 Likes

YES!!! IT’S FINALLY HERE!!! NICK’S RED SKILL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH PERBLUE!!! (I waited 2 months for it since they released his red skill) :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Very, very happy with the targeted balance changes!

Randall was a Scare hero to begin with, so it should only be appropriate that he’s at his best when working with other Scare users. For the the longest time he never needed the extra Scares because he was too overwhelming on his own. Let’s see where this goes from here.

The nerf on Captain Hook’s Basic Damage and the duration of Sapping seems appropriate for the most part. However, I do smell Flynn Ryder creeping around the corner because of this…

Love the changes done for Donald. I think it’s completely fair for him to heal less if he can block status effects more consistently.

Very curious to see what happens to Jessie and Bogo. I’m hoping you add a third hero refresh as a surprise. Tall order, yes. Completely warranted, also yes. My only fear is that both Jessie and Bogo are common enemies to face in Friendship campaigns. Bogo is already notorious for his absurd self-healing. He will much more daunting once players realize that being forced to only use 2 or 3 heroes in a friendship chapter is like not strong enough to break through Bogo’s shield.

20 Likes

A great update with much long awaited things. No complaints here.

3 Likes

YAY Dory is coming finally!

3 Likes

Don’t nerf bogo he op

3 Likes

When will server 18-22 get the level 5 Perks? @Polaris

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney