Update 1.16 Patch Notes

But with more Red Ranks comes more badges which mean they will cost way more stamina than the previous badges!

4 Likes

I’d much rather have level cap increases than promotion increases. Actually disappointed that we aren’t having a lvl cap increase with this update. :confused:

6 Likes
  • Fixed a bug where Beast’s “Rage of the Beast” could be interrupted

Do you mean “couldn’t be interrupted” ? Because the beast sometimes wipes my heros because he wont stop using the rage and so he becomes invincible even if I’m a lot of lvls higher…

And thanks theres no cap lvl increase… Leveling takes very long time and buying skill lvls has become quite expensive…

2 Likes

He doesn’t become invincible, he just can’t fall below 1 HP

1 Like

As predicted,tron,hank and dory.:relieved:

1 Like

Cough cough. About this…? @Polaris

2 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq Yes but it is obvious that it is like an “Invincibility” Since it does not die just like normal invincibility (and adding the fact that the beast regenerates life by making criticism and increasing attack and movement speed)

2 Likes

That is a feature that heroes can use? Cool

Real talk though, “invincibility” still doesn’t describe his status, because enemies can still deal damage to him, which is what invincibility prevents: all damage

1 Like

Players with disabled heros will need to watch out for jack jack this red skill can make him danderous in battles

1 Like

This is so much progress. Thank you PerBlue. Thank you @Polaris. Looking forward to the next update. Super excited, keep up the hard work. I love this game!

Uh… that sounds like you are saying heroes are automatically disabled in battles the whole time.

The red skill only helps him synergize better with heroes that may disable enemies (disables include stun, charm, freeze, blind, and silence). These allies include Violet (Ra), Dr. Facilier, Tia Dalma, etc.

1 Like

Heros who can cause disables are common

Cool Update. Hope, we get Bill Cipher or any other “Gravity Falls” characters

5 Likes

They only care about their players who can pay loads of money every month to be able to level up in this new arena ranking. It’s pretty sad. I just may give up all together on this game. It’s not fair that people who have money to just pull off a tree get more than what any other person would. Wish it wasn’t this way.

1 Like

Dice que el server 14 vamos a poder crear mods +7. Pero si ya podemos crearlos! :v:

1 Like

Ahora si una habilidad roja a nick si
:wink:

1 Like

Maybe doctor Doofenschirmz?

3 Likes

Very promising update. Everything present here looks stunning and tasty!
And on top, both Jessie and Bogo are getting refreshes! Very well deserved.

Looking forward to when it goes live, keep up the good work. Very well done.

1 Like

I love the new characters! I just think that there are too many Red Team Characters and not enough variety in Blue Team.

3 Likes

It won’t fix it I know you think it will but it won’t solve the cw problem

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney