Update 1.16 Patch Notes

I know you like Zootopia but the sad news is that they may never add Gazelle because we already have Powerline!

Incorrect. This game isn’t like: “this town isn’t big enough for the both of us”. Gazelle has an opportunity to be added, as long PerBlue decides to add her in

6 Likes

Also wouldn’t be interesting see a friendship between them. Starting as rivals in level 1 and ending being friends at level 15 of the friendship.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be

I agree, it’d be fun for a rivalry to start for like “who is the best pop star” or “who is the best dancer” and that.

5 Likes

Level 10, which is where you could unlock the friendship disks

1 Like

What time will it be at

That’s like saying that they are gonna add Glomgold even though we have Scrooge!

‘Cause it is what I am saying!

I never said Glomgold couldn’t come to the game just because Scrooge is in it

1 Like

Someone just posted saying what I’ve been saying about Randall interesting huh? Also server 8 was merged into server 2 they really should exclude that server.

But servers 5 through 12 are on the same level (cap)

And about Randall, don’t tease just yet. Because the 1.16 update hasn’t happened yet, and you guys have basically talked without reading the patch

@Polaris when will Gerald’s bug be fixed?

(Bug: Gerald sometimes doesn’t do anything or doesn’t perform skills even when he isn’t stunned of silenced. Usually happens after “Seagull Swoop” or “Bark, Bark, Bark!”. If if happens after “Bark, Bark, Bark!”, he won’t do anything until after the usual cooldown for “Bark, Bark, Bark!”, where he performs the skill again)

2 Likes

Her lack of ability to heal and buff the team in a tremendous way makes her bad. Stats, not that amazing either, and her invincibility is bad. And when she revives, she takes forever to get up, and even then she can only tank for 6 seconds (with Bogo disk) and she wastes so much time for her green skill to activate. So yeah, she sucks for all her moveset is bad, and not even mentioning her position. She is not even in the front so she won’t be tanking that many hits, and when she dies in a team, by the time she revives, everyone is dead already.

Agree, a lot of these changes are exciting but this one is like… why? I’d actually rather not have them in there.

Tacticians should just be a war-based position, with no additional powers. Or officers should be able to grant extra attacks to any guild member.

1 Like

I don’t see the new mod enhancements listed in this update description that you said would be included in the 1.16 update.

1 Like

Everyone start praying for Apple!!:pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Ah yes, Apple, don’t force us to wait another day.

Some camps didn’t end in friendly “situation”.

Even then, they part on friendly terms, and continue with it if the level 11-15 is any indication

Btw, Peter Pan’s Air Parry has the same problem. It often gets interrupted for no reason (which never happened with Beast’s skill tbh)

@Elliot the update will be today?

1 Like

The update is with @polaris

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney