Update 1.16 Patch Notes

Then why don’t they exclude servers 8, 10, 11 and 12?

1 Like

Because some weren’t merged into that server?

2 Likes

Would be nice to see better deals to help push server 21&22 to close the gap on the higher servers

2 Likes

Man, I am probably never going to get tron since I’m stuck in platinum

2 Likes

Ha, called it!

He still needs a refresh I think, but this is a good start. Now if only we could help a certain bunny out with her low stats.
fff

15 Likes

So good but not soo good with Gerald👍

The Ducktales collection give conservation!

Sorry, is hank coming on the 25th?

Practically, he will be in the game this tuesday, but, we dont have them til March 7

2 Likes

Him. He isn’t a “thing”

I feel like Nick’s Red Skill doesn’t help him maximize the extra damage he does, because his main way of dealing damage is via Fantastic Damage. So the better thing to do is to make it decrease the enemies’ Reality rather than Armor.

1 Like

Haha. Let’s see when she’ll get her derserved buffs. Like, her invincibility is both short and not useful due to her green skill activation. And her blue skill is worthless. At most, there are 6 enemies on screen, and when someone gets a kill, she’ll heal an abysmal amount of HP. And her Purple is basically not even a thing (unless you have her Bogo disk maxed out) because 1 second is nothing compared to the amount of time it takes for her to use her green skill. And her White Skill is almost decent, knocking 1 enemy back far and slowing them down tremendously, but her other moves are just worthless, even before the new OP characters rolled around. And comparing her Invincibility to anyone else’s, it’s sad. Even with Bogo’s disk. So it’s either:

1. Buff every single one of her moves (especially her green and blue skills)
    or 2. A moveset remake, which is something they would never do.
2 Likes

Tbh, his White Skill does a huge favor for his counter: repositioning him to the middle/back of the team (usually because tanks have already taken damage badly). And when anyone hits him up close, the counter activates, to does damage to most of the team, if not all. And an extra 2 seconds/ 1 second on cooldown is not effecting him that much. So only a damage nerf will make him not kill everyome with 1 counter. At least he won’t kill 1 toon on your team with his White Skill, or at least not on his own.

제목 없음

I have a question. Is this a profile picture? I like this picture gotten bigger!!
Does this bigger picture apply to all league? (Gold league… Platinum league…)

Been waiting for Tron for so long

1 Like

This is the main problem I noticed. With a fully upgraded Bogo disk, she revives and is invincible for 6 second. Gaston, with no added disk, is invincible for 8 second. That, and her team is inspired for only 2 seconds with that ability.

As for the others:

• Kicks only one enemy and only slows them down for 3 seconds.
  • Deputizes only 7 second for 15% increase in movement/attack speed.
  • Inspires for only 3 seconds only when an ally knocks an enemy out.
  • With no Bogo disk, only invincible for 1 MEASLY SECOND.

These stats are beyond pathetic, and not deserving for one of Disney’s best characters.

6 Likes

Sign in hero. March!

I don’t think you have any idea how excited I am to see Nick getting a red skill. The Zootopia crew are my favorite characters, so each new red skill they get means I can include them in more ways in the game. So thank you for that. :slight_smile:

Now to just hope that Judy Hopps’ red skill will allow her to have damage that affects Cricket Bat enemies so her Kicks do some damage. Woot Woot! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been stating it for quite a while that Judy Hopps needs a very big buff. She’s an amazing character, but her as a Support Role doesn’t really fit her nature, either. From the movie, it seems she’d fit a front line damage role much better.

So if Judy gets a buff, I agree to buff all her skills, the time limits on her moves, as well as changing her status from Support to Damage.

3 Likes

Judy really does need a massive buff to stay relevant in the game. I have her over 200k power right now, but watching my team lose against a brute because she’s the only one left and she can’t damage him?

Yeah…Judy needs a really good buff, some fantastic damage, a longer invincibility time, and a much longer, and larger, buff for her team.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney