Update 1.17.10 Patch Notes

Hero’s spotlight will include both, Mulan and Shang?
(Please?)

1 Like

Hey, it’s 1:52 and you said it would be at 1:45
Why is that?

1 Like

I just wanna say, thank you so much for refreshing Genie and WALL-E. They were in a pretty desperate need of refresh.

4 Likes

J’aurai du attendre tempi pour vue que sa arrive vite vue que j’ai pas mal de mission en cours merci

En cuánto estará disponible la actualización?

Servers 1-9, 14, 16, 18, 19, and 21-22 update complete.

We’re still waiting on the update appearing in stores for servers 13, 15, 17 and 20.

5 Likes

La mise à jour du serveur 5 elle et faite ou pas?

@Polaris what about Hero Spotlight?

The only announcement that showed up was the 5 minute one. There was not an announcement in s2 before then. I was in and out multiple times. Not a huge issue, just thought you should know.

I would be more exciting for mushy and Shan you, Mulan is also alright but why pi Shang. On the picture there is Mulan and Shan yu. But we are not getting Shan yu.

Servers 13, 15, 17 and 20 - the update is now available on the iOS store and we’re releasing it on the remaining platforms now.

1 Like

@Polaris I just defeated a single hero per line Team in coliseum, seems the Average score to be working, BUT I didnt get any bonus points for defeating each fight under 15 seconds, (it did take like 30 seconds total [10 secs per fight] )

3 Likes

@Polaris what happened to the hero spotlight? My game got updated but there’s no spotlight.

What is the name of the opponent you battled?

2Gay4Corona, server19

@Polaris

1 Like

that’s an… interesting name :thinking:

8 Likes

That’s not their name anymore. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

I don’t think so…

6 Likes

So you guys reset their name?

I asked about Hero Spotlight already. Why is it not there?

3 Likes

Those crates are from the old one

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney