Update 1.17.11 Patch Notes

When it says that Shan Yu is going to be an Event Exclusive, it means he will be getting a crate like Jasmine and Liguini & Remy did. You can see that if you look at the other servers and see who they are getting as the Event Exclusive hero. Also, I’m really hyped for Shan Yu! I hope the last characters from Mulan comes, too!

3 Likes

No it means characters like Merlin and Nemo so Shan yu will only be Available in contests

1 Like

@Polaris, the last part of Slashing Strike says it’s gonna instead of dealing damage and stunning enemies, it will stun enemies with a shield. I belive the description of the skill is wrong or at least confusing. It’s gonna stun instead of stun? Or does it mean it’s gonna stun ANY hero with shields even if they’re far behind the line?

3 Likes

Me when Shan yu arrives in the game

8 Likes

Uh oh. Another villain has arrived. It looks like you’re out of ideas, because Shan Yu has arrived!

2 Likes

I’ve decided to start rating Updates.
5 is in the middle, it means the update is neither good nor bad. Bellow five means the update isn’t very good to straight up awful. Above five means the update is decent to absolutely amazing.

This update brings Shan Yu a beloved villain, who many have wanted in the game for a long time. But he will probably be in a Jasmine style crate for probably 3.5 - 4.5 months, and F2P players won’t be able to upgrade his stars or Red Skill or Mods. This update also brings a nice shop rotation and the monthly level cap increase which was to be expected. Some good bug fixes help make life better in game.

Overall due to uncertainty about how available Shan Yu will be this update shall receive:

5.7 for Pretty Ok

6 Likes

Why is everyone using unikity

1 Like

Its just them and its annoying. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What’s the matter with villains?

4 Likes

I think the villains are the best characters in the game

20 Likes

It is just Bunny Cat. Honestly it is annoying

10 Likes

More levels :roll_eyes: y’all killing the players ya still got left

8 Likes

No Non-Disney characters in a Disney game. Enough said :expressionless:

11 Likes

No. Just Kim. No third party characters.

I am pretty sure we don’t want to mix Disney and Pixar with Fox.

5 Likes

I agree with you

1 Like

Perfect a new villian to play, i like it

Pleaaase, Miss Piggy and Animal for server 21-22 :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

For the love of god put gizmoduck somewhere other than arena crates on server 1. This is getting ridiculous. @Polaris

1 Like

Thanks for the fast cap raise…I really appreciate another 4 people in my guild going to Sorcerers Arena… If it wasn’t another lame cash sink probably owned secretly thru dummy corporations the CEO of PB! But since its been released more and more people are going there because you are breaking the game. I love that comic a few posts up…Speaks to the way your company thinks 100%. The player base says no that’s a bad idea so you double down on it…but whatever I’ve stopped spending most of the guild has stopped…only a few fanatical holdouts buying these over priced deals…I used to have 50-100 “gifts” from the guild a day…today I had 7. And by Tuesday 10-20% of the guild will be playing Sorcerers Arena full time. So way to go PB!

20 Likes

Imo SA is in a worse state than DHBM

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney