Update 1.17.11 Patch Notes

Agreed I started but it was much worse. But I love this update!

1 Like

Not yet. We need to wait another month to make sure everyone invests in him before we Nerf him.

3 Likes

Merlin? Merlin isn’t a event exclusive, unless you mean Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo. Also, how do you not see that Shan Yu will be in Crates similar to Jasmine and Liguini & Remy? Also, Liguini & Remy are going to be on servers 18-22 as the Event Exclusive! That would mean he is in the crates Jasmine and Liguini & Remy have been in.

Thats good.

Ah yes they haven’t been fixing City Watch or making refreshes more frequent.

5 Likes

Why do characters come in some servers first?

Because some servers are younger.

Ok thanks.

@Polaris good morning !
What about the deals ? Do you have planned a change for the better?

4 Likes

Shank is so bad, nobody uses her, why put her in the shop. Such a waste

3 Likes

She is still one of the top 3 characters who have the most armor. Could be useful against heroes like Duke Caboom.

5 Likes

They have been doing level cap increases basically once every month since the beginning and it’s always the 1st of every month. This is not new whatsoever.

2 Likes

Wait. @Polaris isn’t Pooh going to be available in the shops? Because shop heroes aren’t usually in the elite campaign.

Shouldn’t Pooh be replaced by Scrooge?

1 Like

I, once again, don’t agree with this rapid cap increase. It’s just too fast. There are other ways to keep the whales entertained you know? It’s like rewarding the one eager student in class who finishes all his homework early by giving THE ENTIRE CLASS extra homework.

9 Likes

I’m pretty excited with the update cuz I gotta spend my guild coins to Rapunzel,my millions of guild coins heheheh

Yah agree I love DHBM than sorcerer’s arena

New hero shan yu :smile:

Why is syndrome for servers 1-17 going into VIP crate?? Everyone else is getting easier access to him…

1 Like

Oohh goody… another level cap increase, AND R8! I’m jumping for joy.

Just as I was feeling happy the last update didn’t introduce this… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Polaris, on Servers 1-12 what’s happening with Remi, I notice he hasn’t moved to elite as Jasmine did. Can you confirm it’s the exclusive crate hero that is being replaced, seems to early to replace Nemo.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney