Update 1.2.2 Notes

Hey Server 1 players! Thank you for all your valuable feedback on The Heist! We have an update today to address some of that feedback. We also have some tips and pointers to help make your crime stopping more successful. Please try out these changes to The Heist and share your feedback so we can continue to make improvements.

Update 1.2.2

• The Heist is easier
    • Reduced enemy levels by 10 across all difficulties
    • Reduced enemy stars by 2 for the easiest level of Heist (and by 1 for the medium level of Heist)
    • Reduced the damage the Thief does by about 20%
    • Reduced the duration of the Thief’s stun to 5 seconds (down from 7 seconds)
  • Movement is faster
    • Doubled hero walking speed on the map
    • Increased hero sprinting speed by 20% on the map
    • Decreased the call for help time by 20%
    • Moving around the map now consumes half as much energy
  • Increased the chance of ambushes
    • This may seem counter intuitive, but more ambushes give you more chances to regain energy in combat
    • Also while heroes sprint to help a fight, they don’t consume energy.

Tips and Pointers

We are super curious to see or hear any advice you have for winning heists, but here is some of ours:

1. Don’t start fights right away. Move heroes close to reduce the amount of time it takes for them to arrive in combat.
  2. Stay with the group. Keep your heroes together or near other heroes. Otherwise when they are ambushed they are likely to lose the fight.
  3. Search POIs. Use your energy to efficiently search POIs. The thief has to travel back to her hideout after every valuable she steals, so knowing where that is will increase your chances of finding her. Also finding the hideout quickly will increase the number of valuables you save, even if you don’t win the hideout fight.
  4. Feel free to set it down. Your heroes regenerate energy when they are idle, so if you need to set the heist down for a few minutes, you will come back to full heroes ready to continue the search.
  5. Look at Level and Hero indicator. When looking at the list of heists, you can see what level the heist is and if you have enough heroes.
  6. Preview Heroes. You can back out of the hero chooser and you will get your Heist Ticket back, so feel free to browse around for a heist that you can use your better heroes on.
5 Likes

Great changes, also good pointers. Look forward to trying it again now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since you made it easier can we get 1 or 2 more difficulties? We were clearing hard easily with 4 people.

4 Likes

I been playing this game for almost a month lots of fun

1 Like

Private heists still don’t work. I was invited to one and there’s no button that allows me to join: https://s8.postimg.cc/4x5j117k5/Screenshot_20180801-143419_Disney_Heroes.jpg.

Edit: Never mind, this is fixed after I updated the app. Thanks!

2 Likes

I like the heist! When it comes to multiplayer multi-user games and the UI. You all have done a great job! Doing these updates I think it will help everybody to derstand how to play the game as well as maybe increasing the character XP when you do win your Heist, or ambush. Thanks for the updates and pointers.

2 Likes

Loving the new edition to the game, :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the tips, hopefully will make things go a lot smoother!!! I’m stoked :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Any word on the timeframe for other servers getting to play Heist?

9 Likes

Thanks for making some changes! Looking forward to trying it out now.

1 Like

When will the other servers get it??

2 Likes

Heist is pretty fun when I can find the time to play it, that being said here’s some things I think could improve as I work over nights. So finding a crew to run with isn’t always easy, and public isn’t very reliable. Having toons with days off kinda sucks, hard enough to get 4 people with all unique toons, that are good enough, let alone 5, and with only 32 toons in the game that can be extremely limiting atm. So either allow multiple copies or eliminate toons days off until there’s a deeper pool. Otherwise these improvments have been pretty good overall, I like the encouraging of having multiple toons for every one, but a lot of us are still growing, especially the (s1) crowd that came in after the global release.

1 Like

Wish it could come to my serve

1 Like

Wanting to play more of The Heist? We’ve added Heist tickets to the City Watch shop, so you can play more!

2 Likes

@Polaris is there a date for others servers to get Heist?

3 Likes

Soon! We’re working on improving the heist based on the feedback from server 1. We want to have it out as soon as it’s ready, but we’re not quite there yet. We’ll post an update when we’ve got a date.

5 Likes

When is the hiest coming to server 2

Polaris can you message me

1 Like

What about the other servers this game is staring to getting bored since there are not good events, there isn’t a tower. If you guys already tested for a month please release it to the other servers which are waiting for it…

2 Likes

En el servidor 2 seguimos esperando “heist”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney