Update 1.2.3.A Patch Notes

sorry for double post but can you tell us what’s near future plan for server 6? server 1 got heist. server 9-12 got air drop, 2 patch of new hero and level cap increase. why server 6 got nothing? i’m dissapointed. if heist isn’t balanced yet can we at least get level cap increased please?

Jeeez are we a little grouchy today. Hey some spoilers never did any harm and blackmailing other ppl posts is a little bit childish don’t you think so too ?

I don’t mind being patient, when servers 2-12 get the heist, it will be perfect, no one can argue on that.

2 Likes

That’s a good attitude, it hasn’t being around that long - but it’s already much better than it was when it was originally released. The patch prior this one did take a step backwards…but it has being corrected with this one.

You will end up with a more stable heist when it’s out, us on server 1 have been on a roller coaster with it. For me it was OK at the start, got better, then got worse…now it’s the best it has been so far.

Why don’t the servers without the heist get a daily compensation for missing the rewards ?

I mean I am paying for a game which content I am not fully have access to…

Because it’s an incomplete product, server 1 players are getting rewarded for being crash test dummies.

It’s like saying you want to a free reward, because your mate is getting a small reward for taking an experimental medication. Doesn’t work like that.

4 Likes

Thats nonsense you are talking - SORRY.
The players on server 1 are getting an advantage over other players. Higher level cap AND the heist.

I have opened up a second account with VIP 0 just to get a look and feel for the heist on server 1’
Worked very fine for me and got 300+ heist coins on my very first heist (500 of those will get you 5 character chips of either Merida or Violetta).
So its either everyone ot no one for me.

1 Like

I can tell your frustrated by not having the feature others do.

But server 1 has always being the BETA server, it was the only one that existed at soft launch and we gave feedback to perBlue on how to improve the game. It’s the same right now with heist, another soft launch.

Quite a lot of games out there have soft launches to a limited number of players before global launches. I’ve been on the other side of the fence before with other games too, just focus on enjoying what you have now; it will come!

1 Like

I am really looking forward to new heroes. I love challenging myself to see if I can get one hero in a specific day. :grinning:

Lol, @Wild_Eule just doesn’t get it. No need to waste more time with this one

2 Likes

But… When the Heist going to be available in Server 4? Pls, make the update.

When will we get the new heroes for next month?

Maybe when its a new month lol…

2 Likes

yeah, i guess… :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Daily reward hero not always change EACH month, JJ was as daily reward hero for 2 months.

This is true, it would be nice to have more time to work on Maui (or move him to a shop), when he get’s a friendship and has more stars he might become more useful.

the new hero will be Aladdin, I guess. there’s some images of him in the forum, he have been added in the last update. I just dont know when we’ll have the other new heroes, and I really hope they add some this month

They can do a reset once the contest or bonus comes. It is so easy to do.

He has a friendship with Stitch… or rather there is a Stitch-Maui Friendship.

How did you open up a new account and get to level 50 so fast if your VIP 0? I play on easy and the most I get is 220-250. Most people in the other servers don’t even want a cap increase either btw…

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney