Update 1.2.3.A Patch Notes

Today we’ll be releasing a small server update for Server 1 that contains the following changes:

• Medium Heist Difficulty: The Thief now has 10 Lives
  • Hard Difficulty: Heroes now move at normal speed, but the Thief still has infinite Lives
  • Fixed a bug where Thief stopped moving
  • Hero Fight Wins are now capped at 100 per Heist

We are also working to fix a client issue where the “Fight” button becomes unresponsive in some cases after an Ambush. That fix will be in our next client update.

Folks on other servers have been asking when they will get to play the Heist. The short answer is: when it’s ready! We were initially focused on fixing a bugs and reducing the time to complete a Heist. Recently, we’ve been dialing in the difficulty: we want the harder levels to be more challenging, but also not take significantly longer. The feature has been progressing well and, at this point, is close to sharing on all servers. We’ll announce its release when it’s ready!

7 Likes

When new patch will come ?

1 Like

Servers are down to release Update 1.2.3.A right now!

1 Like

It usually takes an hour to do this

Can you pls see this forum this will help you for making new heroes

When Will new sign in hero be announced?

Can i ask you a question

When release the September sign in hero update and also increase the level cap in other servers?

3 Likes

Reducing the time TO complete a heist*

1 Like

Will we get those alladin chips in 3 days, or will it change back to maui?

I for one am glad you guys are taking your time with this and giving everyone a much Moreno polished product to start with. Thanks for the update

Sounds better, can we get a few extra tickets to test it out?

2 Likes

I’m having some issues to get in the game today. Can you please take a look at this issue?

1 Like

It would be fantastic to have an overview about the not guarded diamonds so you can have a constant eye on them and then the possibility to send heroes to the open diamonds! :slight_smile:

Feedback and tuning for Heist has been pretty fantastic on your end. Thank you.

@Cherryjelly I really don’t think they need help designing characters and you should avoid posting spoilers in the patch notes thread.

Ninja sonic ok I know I must avoid posting spoilers but they need our SUGGESTIONS ! Look Aladdin skills some of them are like Jessie and jack sparrow skills so they need our opinions.most of players agree and they want to show their ideas to developers so why we shouldn’t do it ? You can’t ban it for us !

1 Like

Good changes here, the speed loss made Hard incredibly boring.

And the jump from 5, to 10 to unlimited lives is a good difficulty progression.

Good work here perBlue.

The next thing that should be reviewed is the heist end rewards. The fact that someone can be involved in a heist for less than a minute is eligible for the same rewards as those who work hard for up to 1/2 hr is just wrong. It’s encouraging freeloading.

I’ve seen a few times now where someone will start a heist, and leave immediately after it starts - they are just mooching the reward from others hard work.

not really excited about heist anymore. just raise the level cap on server 6 please we been neglected for too long

2 Likes

@Etesian can you please consider starting new events at the time of daily reset. Some players like me use up all the resources and then the events like double drop , bonus stamina , double cw gold etc comes around evening for me . So Should i open the game in the evening if nothing is done?lol😂

Daily reset is different time for everyone. They couldn’t change event timers for everyone’s specific time zone or it would affect how people can score.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney