2 Likes

It’s back up you guys!!

2 Likes

There’s no new stuff…
It’s probably taking its time

1 Like

the servers are up, but I can’t upgrade to P1

2 Likes

The patch notes specifically say servers 9-12.

2 Likes

I’m in server 11 black couldron

2 Likes

I’m in server 10 and I also don’t have the new stuff yet.

2 Likes

some of theses things dont even should be considered for this game. i dont think the real time battle is viable. and man… there’s more than 30 different heroes in 3 months. every month they give us some new…

4 Likes

It only seems like the level cap raised to 70 and the purple promotion for now

1 Like

also, 'bout the diamonds… if they do that, the game will become a “pay to win” game. and i really hope they don’t. if you dont like the style, sorry, but i dont think the game is for you. and i say that cause ive played a lot of games on my cell, and a lot i think they should be different, but they werent. and to become what i want, they wouldve to make anothet different game

2 Likes

Yeah I can agree with that, I also don’t think real time is viable for the battle mechanics on this game, but to say the truth ANYTHING is good at this point, oh yeah I LOVE new heroes, only problem? A lot of times those new heroes are on VIP/DIAMOND BOX ONLY, and even if you pay to get them (got all except VIP BOX hero) which to me is not new content, since you can only get it with real money, and even if you get them, the only thing it changes is the meta of arena/coli that still gonna be 100% p2w on plat3+, possible comps for CH8/9 but those could be completed with older heroes soo whatever, and getting a new hero to use on surge/city watch, but mostly this new hero gonna be ultra weak for a while and don’t do anything in surge, and you can complete city watch with zurg/nick anyway, soo yeah no REAL new content in MY opinion, the game is still the same thing since you first started playing:

Open App > Check-in > Surge > City Watch > Daily Quests > Elite/Badge Farm > Market > Close App. (Everything in auto except surge, nice)

4 Likes

If they do what? Give us content for the diamonds we buy lol? The game is already a p2w, it’s f2p but p2w, which for a free and mobile game to me is fine, I just want content

2 Likes

but thats how the cell games works, man. ive worked sometime in that, and theres some “psicological” things to keep the players playing. and, in the cell, the game should do that. i agree with something you told, but i dont think that would work (maybe if they do for xbox/ps, for example). also, bout the vip box, i agree. that should be more easy to get the heroes in the vip box, but look, buzz was an vip heroe, now we can get him in diamond crate and in region 9 (not sure). after that, theres flynn, and im sure soon he will be a little more easier for us all to get. and that will also happen with stitch sometime. i trully like the game, and to be honest, thats the first time ive played an cell game for more than 1 month (maybe pokemon go, not sure). also, sorry bout my english, isnt my language and there should be some mistakes

3 Likes

No worries man english is also not my native language, I think the heroes being only accessible with time is fine (f2p players have to wait) and arena/coli being p2w is also fine, for a FREE and MOBILE game, but I can’t agree with the lack of content, look summoners wars for example another f2p game, p2w mostly, but it is always launching new content for the game, you have soo much active stuff to do daily, 100F tower, world boss, raids (real raids), guild dungeons, real time arena, etc, we need more stuff to do :frowning:

2 Likes

the diamonds should let easier to get some stuffs, thats how it works in any good free game. i got vip 5 recently, and i can tell it helps a lot (daily diamonds, can buy more energy, so we can level up faster etc). and also, we should always considered that its a 3 month game. new things will come, but its kind of an game in development. im pretty sure there will be new game modes, but things take time. when they give the heist to server 1, in the same moment they probable started to think or even started to create a new mode (that will probably take time be ready to us, but thats all part of the game). for real, i thin that, for a 3 month game, we already got a lot of stuffs.

2 Likes

I hope soo! Let’s all hope soo rofl

2 Likes

ive played summoners wars for sometime, but we also have to think bout the time hes out… and i think that if they give us so many heroes as they have at first, the game would be a mess (imagine how harder would be to get a heroe in a crate, for example). also, they would have take a looot more time to give us to download it. i am really liking what i saw this far, but i think thats because im really believing that they are creating a lot of new stuffs for us (even if that takes sometimes). lets hope that everything we wish for the game will be here to us pretty soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait what is happening

I agree with all plus is good to bring and guild wars

1 Like

@Etesian any guess on when heist will be available to other severs? Really looking forward to it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney