Update 1.2.A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.2.A

Chapter 8 “Stage Line” and Captain Hector Barbossa will become available for Servers 9 - 12 tomorrow at 1pm CT. Enjoy the continuation of our heroes’ story while helping them power up to new heights along the way!

Overview

• Captain Hector Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Chapter 8 and Purple +1 Promotions

Captain Hector Barbossa

“I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request.”
Captain Hector Barbossa is a back-line damage hero! Captain Barbossa’s hero chips can be found in Elite Chapter 8 and the Diamond Crate.

Skills

captain_barbossa-skill1
Scan The Horizon
Barbossa pulls out his spyglass and Studies* all enemies in front of him. Enemies remain Studied for 6 seconds. Barbossa also gains 400% increased attack speed for 6 seconds.

*Attacks that do Normal damage always crit against Studied enemies.

captain_barbossa-skill2
Apple Of Me Eye
Barbossa eats an apple, healing and gaining 250 energy.

captain_barbossa-skill3
Chain Shot (Normal Damage)
During his basic attack, Barbossa replaces every 3rd cannonball with a chain shot that does damage and slows the target’s attack speed by 90% for 1 second.

captain_barbossa-skill4
Hot Shot (Normal Damage)
During his basic attack, Barbossa’s normal cannonballs are now heated, causing them to do bonus damage over 3 seconds.

New Content

Servers 9-12 Only

• Team Level cap increased from 60 to 70
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Purple +1 rank
  • Chapter 8: “Stage Line” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Captain Hector Barbossa (main hero), Chief Bogo, Yax, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Woody
  • New Friendships and Memory Disks
    • Rex and Woody
    • Emperor Zurg and Rex
    • Buzz Lightyear and Emperor Zurg

Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Tia Dalma will now appear in the Coliseum shop for Servers 9 through 12.
6 Likes

damn. i got a hope that we would have the heist for the server 3 in the moment i saw this post

7 Likes

Great update :grinning: and I remember I’m on. Server 4 lol

5 Likes

Quando vão liberar o assalto para o servidor 8 ?

1 Like

Sooooo, nothing for Server 1.
Well, congrats to guys on servers 9-12.

2 Likes

Or 2. But LESS THAN 60 SEC!

2 Likes

Curb your unable to connect

2 Likes

Why do all servers go down while just 9-12 gets an update…

1 Like

You guys literally have everything already that we’re finally just now getting? And we still won’t even have all of it. Lmao be quiet

3 Likes

because the servers are most likely tied to one machine so it’s impossible to only shut down certain ones

1 Like

How long will servers be down?

1 Like

Probably for like 15-30 minutes
Just guessing

Not looking for guesses

3 Likes

How long is a piece of string?

1 Like

How Long is a Chinese.

1 Like

We have gift for 30 minutes update?
All games propose a gift after an update

2 Likes

Panic!!! Omg!!!

1 Like

Please Heist for servers 2-12 … we need more content, we have been doing the same daily stuff for 3 months now! The game is already a auto-raid simulator that we only control the special skill timing… You guys have to give us Heist, World Boss, Guild Boss, Raids with 10 heroes+, Real time PvP, GvG, Real time GvG, Co-op game modes, more Heroes, more Events like the Incredibles, A BETTER CHAT UI THAT SHOWS THE MENSSAGES SOO GUILD LEADERS CAN DO THEIR JOB AND READ THE ANSWERS FROM PM’S, soo many people support the game buying diamonds and stuff, but you guys keep spamming us with events to waste a dumb amount of diamonds, or give us a ‘‘small diamond event (energy/double drops/chip crate)’’ and then drop a event after that to make people need to buy more diamonds, I understand that it’s a game made to make money, but it’s supposed to be a trade, we give you guys money you guys give us content, real content, not this city watch/surge that keeps getting harder making you feel you never progress in the game, not those small daily events (even tho they are nice I’m not saying they aren’t good), not this arena/coli p2w format, just give us stuff to do please! New stuff!

25 Likes

Any status update for Heist? Either more updates for testing in server 1 or release on the other servers?

3 Likes

The only quest I can’t complete its the heist since it’s not added to my server yet

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney