Update 1.3.1 Patch Notes

This is a small bug-fixing update that addresses the following issues:

• Fixed a crash when using the “Status: All” filter in the Friend Finder
    • The Friend Finder “Status: All” filter will now correctly show all friend campaigns: locked, unlocked and complete
  • Fixed an issue where a tutorial tooltip can get stuck on screen during the Heist
  • The Genie’s skill description now includes the damage done to the enemy after the stun ends
    • The description also now includes that stunned enemies cannot be targeted.
  • If Maui’s blue skill, “Psych Up” was interrupted at the beginning of combat, he took a while to attempt to do it again
    • We changed this so if his skill is interrupted, he will attempt to do it again as soon as he is able.
  • Removed the Brute from some friendship campaign levels for Moana/Merida, Merida/Bogo and Moana/Maui.
19 Likes

Great again, i hope make this game better every day :smiley:

3 Likes

Yehey! Well, I think it’s the Blue Skill, not the Purple Skill, but thanks! I wonder why is there an “Episode 9” in the completed Friend Campaigns? Does that mean that the completed Friend Campaigns are going to be extended?

2 Likes

Yep, blue skill - updated!

4 Likes

Hey @Polaris,

Any plans for character balancing in the near future?

2 Likes

The Select: All still crashes my game.

2 Likes

Episodes 9, are there going to be Episode 9s?

4 Likes

Noice, dis sounds good. Also randomly, Maui will walk up in mid air, anyone else have dat problem.

2 Likes

When update will be ready?

1 Like

Please require an updated game client with this patch. The hackers were all gone for about a week but looks like they modded the 1.3 game client and they’re all back with the auto win exploit.

1 Like

We haven’t released 1.3.1 yet. We’ll let everyone know when the update is live.

Added to the OP - removed the Brute from some friendship campaign levels for Moana/Merida, Merida/Bogo and Moana/Maui.

5 Likes

I hope you will address the “SYSTEM” and “ADMIN” bot issues in the chat and their free diamonds scam

7 Likes

Yes Finally Disney Got A New Update
:star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️:star:️:star2::star2::star2::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::snowflake:️:snowflake:️:snowflake:️

2 Likes

Should there have been a new client update? Wasn’t required to download one and don’t see an update in the App Store.

Friend Finder is still crashing for me when selecting All.

Edit: I guess I’m assuming the server restart was for the update. Maybe it’s not out yet.

1 Like

Take 1.3.1 as an example of a Server Update. Those updates are only minor compared to updates like 1.3.

Basically…

n.n is a major update
n.n.n is just a minor update.

2 Likes

The 1.3.1 client has been released, so watch for it in your app store. This is an unforced update, so feel free to install it as soon as you see it.

3 Likes

Can you make the Ralph sulley friendship abit easier please

4 Likes

Ninth spot is the disk at least on server 2 it is

1 Like

Yep… i agree. It is no fun anymore

1 Like

@Polaris @Etesian Genie’s skill description still isn’t fixed.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney