Update 1.3 Patch Notes

@Polaris how do you tell what characters to use in game or make because I would like to use lion King characters in here :slight_smile:

Even if the update don’t update before we go to bed, especially in terms of us Europeans we at least likely have something to look forward to when we wake up at least :-).

And yeah, really looking forward to the update and keep up the good work PerBlue ^^.

Won’t Moanas 4th skill effect basically always be reduced? Since the 4th skill level max is much lower than the hero level max…

Now I am crazy excited…and curious
The part of which server to choose to, “beta” test Guild Wars makes me wonder if my server is going to get picked…
Even if my server doesn’t, “beta” test it, I won’t mind waiting… I didn’t complain when the heist will come
The wait wasn’t that long when you think about it.

1 Like

The CW update to allow 1 banked reset. How is that different from what is currently possible? I mean i can already store 1 cw.

Server 1 is the beta test server

Uh oh. If the update isn’t gonna happen today, can we get free diamonds? :joy: hehehe

4 Likes

There can always be surprises, like it wasn’t usual to say what is happening next, but they gave us more information.

I’m too excited for this update, I’ve been home hovering over my phone constantly checking to see if anything has been released yet lol. This is going to be great

4 Likes

Me too, just keep checking!

Guessing it won’t be today.

1 Like

Very excited about the Update. Enjoying the slower pace of level increases. I finally feel close to ready to move up. Last time I felt so far behind. Really hoping the heist is fun and looking forward to guild wars. Though I really enjoy my guild and hope we can be successful.

2 Likes

They said it would be today.

Heist is a lot of fun. Its going to take time to get used to it and it might suck at first til everyone gets the hang of it but IMO it is amazing. It’s nice to work as a team.

@Polaris update still scheduled for today?

3 Likes

I think so! I hope at least it’s in the next 12 hours

1 Like

At this point may be a safe bet to say apple didn’t do their part on time and it’s delayed till tomorrow

5 Likes

Wish we could get a confirmation on that lol

1 Like

When is the update polaris

1 Like

6pm came and went…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney