Update 1.3 Patch Notes

Here’s a fun pedantic comment:
in Moana’s Wayfinder icon, her thumb should be touching the horizon on the water.

Does anyone know the time today that update will be out?

1 Like

It would be polite to at least let us know the update isn’t happening. Or that something is still happening today. It’s been 8 hours, that’s a long time.

1 Like

Idk the new update is going to come

well, i think its like 20h27 in usa now. I doubt the update come today. But hey, tomorrow we all will have it. keep calm, guys. this time we cant blame them

1 Like

I don’t understand the borderline hostility in some of the comments here. This is an outstanding update, and the communication from the PerBlue rep has been more than fair. It IS out of their control at this point, and it’s not like they can just call up Apple, “Hey, uhh, about that thing…ETA?” It just doesn’t work that way.

7 Likes

I am ok with not getting the update today but they could just announce that we will be getting it tomorrow or the day after. I, and I’m sure many others, haven’t done anything in the game today. Didn’t collect the quests, didn’t buy/use stamina… so we can use it towards the new things. Things happen and that is fine, but it would be nice to let us know if it will actually happen today or not, that’s all.

3 Likes

i think about it all the time. i trully think perblue should talk with us a little more sometimes, but they are doing a great work this far. and clearly they are hearing a lot of us… this time we cannot say anything about them (and cmon, what a great update they are giving to us!)

2 Likes

Lay off people. They have no control once it is submitted to the stores. They can’t update you because there is no update. They are at the mercy of much larger forces. Be glad they aren’t quick with the banhammer to people who are rude.

2 Likes

You’re correct that they have no control on the app stores, but they could communicate their plans - which I assure you they have made. They could tell us:

A) We’re here all night and will release the update as soon as it’s available on all app stores
B) We’re not going to make our people stay up all night. If the app stores don’t update by X time, we will push the update to tomorrow.

4 Likes

Did we get new logo of clans from guild level 3?

Also…I just wondered something
What trial team are these heroes in, I can guess Moana being in yellow, Aladdin and Genie in blue, but where are Hiro and Baymax going?

1 Like

I just wish that they had said something like, “If the update hasn’t happened by XX Time then it won’t happen until tomorrow”. I’ve been sitting on my free Guild & VIP pulls for 8+ hours waiting for this update to drop as well as sitting on maxed out stamina.

I’m not mad, just wish they had come back to say, not today.

5 Likes

I’m excited!!! Hopefully drops within the next few hours, very keen to indulge.

3 Likes

Woke up. Still no update :smiley:

2 Likes

Same over here in Germany…they should introduce a reverse timer…been awake most of the night over here.

Now I am grouchy ^^
You don’t a want ill-mooded german . Bad things happen when germans get grouchy…bad things.

^^

Come on, ALL ABORD THE HYPE TRAIN!

1 Like

The update did land in the store for me at least

2 Likes

Wherr u at ?..

1 Like

I don’t see an update in Play Store.
Anyways, gotta go to work. It definately be on when I come back from work.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney