Update 1.3 Patch Notes

Could y’all please increase the amount of Heist tokens one gets from a heist? Right. Now it takes over 3 heists to get 5 hero chips and it shouldn’t be that ridiculous

1 Like

Thank you so much for adding Moana! I have been wanting her for ages!

No it doesn’t your just doing it wrong
I get at least 300 each round so you may be losing:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Really? I play medium on server 2 with no jewels stolen and lots of fights with the thief and still get less than 200

1 Like

![Screenshot_20180907-080834_Disney%20Heroes|690x335](upload://xI8AMbtIpfz6DZs8yleGm8a5b0a.j
The 2x exp item isn’t working for me. Can admin help.

It’s hero xp, not team xp.

I have a question about the friend finder. Well first of all, I am on server 9 and I know I don’t have Genie, Hiro, Baymax, etc. But it would be nice to have them soon. Anyhow back to friend finder. When I go to friend finder and press all friendships, it shows Genie, Baymax, and Hiro friendships in there even though they don’t exist on the server. I thought you guys should know. I also found a hero not yet released on there that is friends with Jessie. Miguel is his name I believe. Whoever it is from Coco. Anyway when does he come in to play? Will he be a Daily Sign In hero?

Ok… let’s see…

I think the friendships of Genie - Aladdin and Hiro - Baymax are only accessible in S1 for the meantime.

Now, the Miguel - Jessie Friendship, I’m speculating that Jessie will be interested in Miguel’s music and dances to the tune once in a while, so that makes sense why they have a friendship in the first place.

I think Miguel will be released as a Sign-in Hero. He’s like Greg Universe in the video game “Save the Light” (don’t flag this as off-topic, I’m just pointing out the similarities). He’s most likely a Support Hero, with his guitar as his main weapon, he can heal teammates with his guitar or even damage enemies!

Back to the Friend Finder!

When I pressed all, there were details about the finished Friend Campaigns:

• Ralph - Vanellope

• Elastigirl - Jack-Jack

• and so on.

There were details of an “Episode 9” or something, I think they’ll release an optional, extended version of the finished Friend Campaigns. What I’m thinking is that, at the end of the extended Friend Campaign, you’ll get no Disc, but you’ll get Disc Power or even Memories! Or you could just stick to the original Disc, but it has buffs / boosts.

I can connect . can anybody tell why?

Great update, i want to see more of this incredible game :smiley:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney