Update 1.5.2 Patch Notes

This is a very interesting update. Excited for the ability to build my characters up to 6*s and stuff. Just wishing for a break. Maybe a breather so more people can build up their teams so were not always trying to catch up. But I guess if you dont keep raising the bar some will get bored.

It’s a mobile game designed to make as much money as possible, fast updates is part of the strategy to stop people hoarding enough to bypass update content without spending. I don’t know what people expect :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6th star? Just as most of us have gotten a decent few 5* toons and all the badges for P4 on a few (in my case about 5 of my Coli team and 12 5* heroes)

Eff this BS, I’m out. I was waiting to see what the next update brought but this is too much for anyone but the whales. The greed for more and more money has gotten way too much for me. Dragonsoul is entering its 3rd year, and even that hasn’t got 6* toons. It’s beyond ridiculous how hard non-whales have to work to just compete before this, now the servers will be filled with 6* hero lines that’ll trounce everyone else but the select band that spend far too much money for a silly time wasting phone game.

Be careful you don’t kill your golden goose Perblue.

22 Likes

I love the way you guys are focused on keeping the updates going for more content and spot on in the Challenge feature. But I’m kinda sad and worried about the 6th star one. I’ve spent the last 3 months just farming chips to put my heroes on 5 stars and it requires a whole lot of time to do. Now I have to start it all over again on heroes I was relieved I finished and slow down the process of the others. I would prefer a trade shop where we could trade chips that we don’t need to ones we do. Not to mention that heroes on elite campaign are even worse to farm chips to improve them

6 Likes

I always assumed a 6th star would come just as P3,P4, and now O1 (and whatever color in the future) came out. I would also assume there will be a 7th star at some point, and I’m sure people will continue to complain. It is why I did not waste SD cards on enhancements when I maxed out at P2. You have to have updates. Anyone beginning now doesn’t even know there have been updates. It is seemless for them.

1 Like

Thank you for cycling some of the elite campaign heroes into the shops as well. Most of my stamina goes towards grinding badges, grinding hero chips takes a while, but it’s faster through the shops.

1 Like

It’s the fact that the game this was mirrored off of didn’t go past 5*. The higher colors were always expected because DS did that.

2 Likes

When will we be able to play again?

This update is now complete!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney