Update 1.5.2 Patch Notes

I joined in a conversation in VIP chat about this and said i thought the 6* was a terrible idea - once - then found myself chat silenced for 5 minutes for spamming. Censorship? Now I’m scared to chat there again at all since it says future silences may be permanent…

Guess I’ll say it here… I think 6* is a terrible idea… we have been using excess chips for missions that would rather have been saved up had we known. Why not just have copied the DS soulmart, it works just fine

25 Likes

Speed of the updates seems fine. I spend very little money(3 bucks a month for the monthly and I bought a deal a while back), and I think he pace is great.

1 Like

6 stars is huge, because i had some sense of pride and accomplishment after 5starring a hero and now i will have none.

Like this update, but im disappointed not seeing Yax in guild crate.

10 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude to the people complaining about the stars but you know what a challenge is right? (and I don’t mean the feature in game) You don’t have to always spend money on the game to go further in the game, you work hard to do that stuff, they add a challenge to the game so players won’t easily be able to get to a top teir, that’s the point of games. Games are supposed to be challenge so why is everyone arguing how this game is dumb because they are giving you a challenge and more content so you won’t get bored?

6 Likes

It’s not about the challenge. If they had 6* from the beginning nobody would have complained. If they had made you save your chips and did not give you an outlet to soend them, nobody would complain. But they incentivized SPENDING THE CHIPS and then threw this garbage 6* update out of nowhere, and that’s what people are complaining about.

13 Likes

It’s not a challenge its just a way to sell more deals. I enjoy the game even with that aspect, as its something inherent with popular phone games. If someone can drop 100 and reach the max in a day it’s just a game of catch up.

4 Likes

@Polaris What time is the update dropping accordingly

1 Like

How many stars does Ursula have?

1 Like

I would assume 2
It’s just my guess

Please slow down the updates. We can’t keep up!

7 Likes

Update is available on Apple Store

Not for me

(Twenty characters)

Everyone seems to be hating the six star feature but I like it I guess :upside_down_face: I only have two five-stars and I only use the spare Violet chips for missions and don’t do anything with Jack-Jack’s.

1 Like

Well I can get my mike to 6 star now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The update pace makes it impossible for anyone to catch up. Even if you pay monthly. I still don’t have any 5 star characters from the guild crate because it’s swapped out so quickly.

7 Likes

But people where also complaining about how there was no way for people to get rid of spare chips and when they finally give a solution no one is ever satisfied, there are always going to be random things that a game is going to add so we just got to work with it.

2 Likes

I catch up so it’s just most…

It would have been better if Violet was still in City Watch but meh :upside_down_face:

The thing is that you don’t have to do the deal when playing an app game, you could always just work hard to make some progress and that’s mostly what’s happening here.

2 Likes

I’d rather have a shop you could use to trade in extra unneeded chips. Will it stop at 6*? I doubt it. This is horrible.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney